Running With Scissors - My CFL Grow - My First Grow Altogether

no way, I can't find those kinds of creatures around here even if I tried. the most I find are "stink bugs" :laughtwo: which fixture did you get? make sure you hang it at least 2 feet away from your canopy at first.

no way, I can't find those kinds of creatures around here even if I tried. the most I find are "stink bugs" :laughtwo: which fixture did you get? make sure you hang it at least 2 feet away from your canopy at first.

Not only are stink bugs a pita to keep out of an older home, but the damn things will munch on your crop. I fought them last season.

B.real, I live on the Gulf of Mexico so creatures aren't uncommon year round. It's been shorts and flip flops weather until just a few days ago so I imagine he found the warmest place in my house quite welcoming. Those lizards are really common here.

As for the light I went with a mars 300w led. Will add to it over time. I want to get some autoflower going on so I can just use the tent and get rid of the box. My home is small. The tent i bought is 4'x4'x80".

So I found a guest in the top of my crop today.
IMG_20151229_081152685.jpg

ID'd him as a carolinian anatole. I removed him so I don't have to smoke his poop in my buds.

The correct spelling is carolina anole.

I decided to dome some defoliating of fan leaves to encourage bud growth throughout, especially on the smaller of the two plants. She was barren on the inside. I didn't do as much training with her because I thought I damaged her a bit much early on. Both plants' buds have really benefited, will post pics soon.

The one clone I have from the larger and healthier lady developed it's root system well enough to move on with it. I got it potted up into a 5 gallon bucket, as opposed to the much smaller ones I used for this first grow.

I have no clue how to answer that. I'm more like i point lights at it, it grows, enough said. Sorry.

He is asking about color tone such as warm white cool white neutral white ... in CFLs that's how they come
WW = 2700K
NW = 5000K
CW = 7000K

No need to fuss with all that though... Lamp companies just want to rip your precious money away by confusing consumers with a lot of bull plop.

I recommend the Warm White and Cool White combo, or reds and blues.

Natural white has too much green which is useless for plants.

Vlad

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom