Salty Gives It A Shot: First Time In Years

Here are some details: Two Tutankanums, named 1 &2, two CBD Cream and Cheese, same names, two Wedding Cake and one Green Crack. Wedding Cake 1 kept the little seed helmet on, which I forcefully removed, causing WC1 to be a runt. Almost culled it, thus the reason I have Green Crack. WC1 pulled through though and is in fine shape. For that reason my experiment is really only on the Tut and Cream and Cheese. I can't tell the difference between either set of plants, both look healthy. WC1 and Green Crack get BOTH MC and Geo Flora, and appear none the worse for it. WC2 gets just the Mega Crop. I will snap some pics today to show two plants side by side for comparison.

Combining a compete veganic feeding system with a complete organic feeding system is not going to give you much additional benefit and I think it is going to cause problems. The MC will take over the feeding of your plant, and the plant will not in turn support organic feeding by sending signals down to the microbes to have them feed the plants... MC will have the organic feeding circle stopped and the raw nutrients from the geoflora will just sit there, building up in the soil while your microbes die back between each feeding, and I am afraid that over time this is going to develop into a problem.
One or the other is my recommendation, and in that scenario it is my belief that the Geoflora grow will turn out to be superior to the MegaCrop and much easier to maintain.

Combining a compete veganic feeding system with a complete organic feeding system is not going to give you much additional benefit and I think it is going to cause problems. The MC will take over the feeding of your plant, and the plant will not in turn support organic feeding by sending signals down to the microbes to have them feed the plants... MC will have the organic feeding circle stopped and the raw nutrients from the geoflora will just sit there, building up in the soil while your microbes die back between each feeding, and I am afraid that over time this is going to develop into a problem.
One or the other is my recommendation, and in that scenario it is my belief that the Geoflora grow will turn out to be superior to the MegaCrop and much easier to maintain.
That's what I needed to hear! Shouldn't be too late to fix.

This is my first time in a tent. Now that I have to close it up for darkness, I need to do better ventilation. Growing in the old root cellar had its advantages. Humidity runs up to 80% plus, so stuff on order to pump air in as first step. Hopefully it works. Who would have thought humidity would be a problem in the desert.

So here are the girls after a week of 12/12. Growing and stretching ... Added a inlet fan. Blows the tent up like a bounce house, but seems to do the job.
Now a question, for my plants on GeoFlora Bloom, are there any added goodies I should feed them along with it, or just let the GeoFlora Bloom do its work?

Everyone is stretching and starting to show.
I added an Infinity S6 inline fan that seems to be keeping temp at a reasonable level at the lowest settings. Humidity here is not high, running between 25-40%. Think that should be okay. I was trying to go as cheap as possible on my first run, that hasn't worked out, buying a second light and now this, but the sooner I'm set up, the sooner I'm off commercial weed. I have a "lazy Suzan" thing I bought that once I cut the wood for it, I should be able to spin those babies like a roulette wheel. Hopefully, makes watering easier.

The pics of plants in pairs are of the Mega Crop vs GeoFlora with the MC on the left,GF on the right.
Other than too much stretch in the Tut using MC, there doesn't seem to be much difference, other than ease of use. It will all come down to tastes and potency...

Seven weeks into flower. They aren’t looking too bad.
75D7AA30-10D6-4398-8782-BB008AAF2541.jpeg
3561B616-ECF0-489F-842A-DADC6AFED0D2.jpeg

Well, everything in cut and dried. All put in jars to cure. I harvested 500 grams of bud along with six ounces of skanky bud and sugar leaves that I will try my hand at bubble hash. Made a metric shit ton of mistakes but the girls survived in spite of me. The only difference between Mega Crop grown and GeoFlora were MC had bout a 7-12 gram greater yield than GeoFlora, while GF was hands down easiest to use.

Well, everything in cut and dried. All put in jars to cure. I harvested 500 grams of bud along with six ounces of skanky bud and sugar leaves that I will try my hand at bubble hash. Made a metric shit ton of mistakes but the girls survived in spite of me. The only difference between Mega Crop grown and GeoFlora were MC had bout a 7-12 gram greater yield than GeoFlora, while GF was hands down easiest to use.
Awesome! Sounds like a decent haul!

Awesome! Sounds like a decent haul!
Not too bad is what I thought also. The Cream&Cheese is a great medicine. Never had high cbd weed taste so good. The Tut is a great high and good yielding. Wedding Cake also is a “lil asskicker”. I’m as happy as a dog with a bone.

Not too bad is what I thought also. The Cream&Cheese is a great medicine. Never had high cbd weed taste so good. The Tut is a great high and good yielding. Wedding Cake also is a “lil asskicker”. I’m as happy as a dog with a bone.
Congratulations on your harvest @SaltyDog sounds bountiful.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom