Auto Trop Cookies & Auto Sour Cheese

Today day 49 we moved the grow tent to a cooler room as the closest it was in was getting too hot as I'm not running ac and it's a nice cooler storage room which I find to be perfect 😜 let's keep growing

20230513_075816.jpg

20230513_075811.jpg

20230513_075632.jpg

20230513_075626.jpg

Day 57 week 9/10-13 the trichromes are still clear but the hairs are turning brown I'm debating on flushing now or go one more week of feed and then two weeks flush

20230521_111559.jpg

20230521_111554.jpg

20230521_111540.jpg
Your pistils are still fairly white, but absolutely beautiful.
I'd say you have minimum 3 weeks left.
But a 2 week flush my friend? :oops::Namaste:
If your worried about a nutrient build up at the roots 3x the size of the pot is all you need to flush.
If you deprive those beautiful buds of nutrients for 2 weeks you will ruin the quality and size of your harvest.
Imo a quick flush and feed till chop would be a better way to go.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
But every one has their own way.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Your pistils are still fairly white, but absolutely beautiful.
I'd say you have minimum 3 weeks left.
But a 2 week flush my friend? :oops::Namaste:
If your worried about a nutrient build up at the roots 3x the size of the pot is all you need to flush.
If you deprive those beautiful buds of nutrients for 2 weeks you will ruin the quality and size of your harvest.
Imo a quick flush and feed till chop would be a better way to go.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
But every one has their own way.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
So do one straight flush with water then second watering feed then just 2 weeks of just flushing ?

So do one straight flush with water then second watering feed then just 2 weeks of just flushing ?
As @Bill284 said, flush with 3X the pot volume of water, then feed as normal through harvest. A two week flush will turn your plant yellow and severely debilitate it. Flushing (except to remove built-up salts from inorganic nutes) is best left for toliets. There is no scientific evidence that flushing accomplishes anything towards making the smoke better (and there is evidence that it does nothing to help it), that is accomplished by proper curing. But, it's your grow, your decision.

As @Bill284 said, flush with 3X the pot volume of water, then feed as normal through harvest. A two week flush will turn your plant yellow and severely debilitate it. Flushing (except to remove built-up salts from inorganic nutes) is best left for toliets. There is no scientific evidence that flushing accomplishes anything towards making the smoke better (and there is evidence that it does nothing to help it), that is accomplished by proper curing. But, it's your grow, your decision.
I hear what your saying and I'm just also seeing what everyone's got to say as I like to see what everyone else does with their grows as everyone is different

I hear what your saying and I'm just also seeing what everyone's got to say as I like to see what everyone else does with their grows as everyone is different
I flushed just because that's what was done for so long but I know people that say they flush just to keep people happy lol. Recently with everything I've seen I could just be robbing myself so when the time comes I'll try without flushing.

It's a shame you lost a plant because you could have tried one with and one without.

Back
Top Bottom