Auto Trop Cookies & Auto Sour Cheese

I know that autos can be any light cycle I know the first time I grew autos I did the 12/12 in flower . I guess I can try the 18/6 that I was doing
Your plant looks awesome @Syko , good move, thinking yer plant will agree. As @NAGreengo shared, a certain amount of sleep time is desirable and needed. My not so humble opinion seems to think that a # of combinations close to the 18/6 will be a happy compromise. Happy growing .
:high-five:

Day 37 the canopy looking nice not so level but all good gotta water tonight before I got to bed just before light out

20230501_171211.jpg

20230501_171200.jpg

20230501_171146.jpg

20230501_171143.jpg

I am no expert but I highly recommend you continue doing what you are doing. She looks very good all around , good job. I have grown Autos with 24/0, 20/4 and 18/6. For me 18/6 provides sufficient light and sleeping periods. With the 18/6 you should see an increase in flower production And your electric bill LOL. Will follow if you don’t mind.

I am no expert but I highly recommend you continue doing what you are doing. She looks very good all around , good job. I have grown Autos with 24/0, 20/4 and 18/6. For me 18/6 provides sufficient light and sleeping periods. With the 18/6 you should see an increase in flower production And your electric bill LOL. Will follow if you don’t mind.
Sounds good

That's interesting and opposite to conventional practice syko. Did you happen to use clones side by side testing that?
No I just noticed with the grow I did a few years back compared to this time around

That's interesting and opposite to conventional practice syko. Did you happen to use clones side by side testing that?
Though unconventional, it is possible as long as the DLI remains within what an auto needs.
No I just noticed with the grow I did a few years back compared to this time around
Did you monitor DLI either times?

:passitleft:

Though unconventional, it is possible as long as the DLI remains within what an auto needs.

Did you monitor DLI either times?
I don't know what you mean. All I know this my second time growing autos I'm use to photoperiod. Also the last autos I did I just switched it as soon as I seen it pre-flowering

I don't know what you mean. All I know this my second time growing autos I'm use to photoperiod. Also the last autos I did I just switched it as soon as I seen it pre-flowering

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom