Auto Trop Cookies & Auto Sour Cheese

Day 23 I pinned down the fan leafs of the trop cookies to allow more light on the spot I topped both are looking great bushing up quickly
That sounds ok but lift the pot first.
Just to make sure it’s dried out. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
The pot are light I tend to give them about 1L of water each for a 5 gallon pot

20230417_180038.jpg

20230417_180025.jpg

20230417_180021.jpg

20230417_180012.jpg

20230417_175958.jpg

Wrost day of my life so I went to go deal with the trop cookies and pull back some branches and whatnot then i ended up bending too much on the main stem and broke into two pieces 😭 so I ended up killing it off and now just got the sour cheese going

20230418_175858.jpg

20230418_175844.jpg

20230418_175030.jpg

20230418_175021.jpg

Sorry for your loss bro it happens sometimes man and it sucks lol feeling your pain.. I'm surprised I didn't see the tape and tooth pics out lol some repairs I've seen are amazing.
🤞🏽 The sour cheese goes wild!
✌🏽

Sorry for your loss bro it happens sometimes man and it sucks lol feeling your pain.. I'm surprised I didn't see the tape and tooth pics out lol some repairs I've seen are amazing.
🤞🏽 The sour cheese goes wild!
✌🏽
It broke right at one of the nodes like the second one on the main stem so I took the lost and going forward with the sour cheese

@Syko excellent job training, why are you going 12/12 on such a gorgeous Auto ? just wandering. Happy growing.
:passitleft:
The last time I did a auto I did the same thing once it started to flower . What would you suggest for light cycle on autos?

The last time I did an auto I did the same thing once it started to flower . What would you suggest for light cycle on autos?
@Syko 18/6, good on the bank account and much better fer the quality of yer buds ! Autos can take just about any amount of hours of daylight you throw at them, fer example 1/23 and so on.You could not do that with a photo in flower. This is why I am stuck on Auto’s. Good luck and happy growing.

@Syko 18/6, good on the bank account and much better fer the quality of yer buds ! Autos can take just about any amount of hours of daylight you throw at them, fer example 1/23 and so on.You could not do that with a photo in flower. This is why I am stuck on Auto’s. Good luck and happy growing.
I've cycled autos at 24 hours and they've been fine, but terps suffer quite a bit in comparison to having a night.

Here's a chart that may be helpful @Syko420 ...
cannabis-dli-cycle-autos-1.png

I know that autos can be any light cycle I know the first time I grew autos I did the 12/12 in flower . I guess I can try the 18/6 that I was doing

Back
Top Bottom