sativa? 31 nights flowering now

cyclo1224

im not sure what this girl is. its bag seed. the other plants from those seeds are much shorter and the stems are purple or a dark red look..im pretty sure they came from the same stuff(who knows) lol...but anyway what can you tell me by the pics? and how many more days should i flower.(i know sativa should take longer)
23017.JPG
06523.JPG
19314.JPG
16314.JPG
24215.JPG

Re: sativa? 31 nights flowering now.

depending on your light hours id say keep it going until it doesn't want to do anymore. You can get a magnifying glass and check the trykes for ratio of clear, cloudy and opaque globs whatever i think that has alot to do when its best to harvest. Im not there yet so i'll check that out when i am but suggest u look in the Grow Forum Under How To Grow Marijuana its a comprehensive document that goes into detail of all these things. Cant help you with the strain tho ill sit on the fence, half and half lol Good luck Grow Hard.

looks more indica to me and I think you may have 4to6weeks before she is done

i figured at least 4 weeks...ill put some more pics of her on this thread in 2 weeks and see what you guys think then. :thumb:

hey fish cake(or any of you guys and gals) is it ever to late to start some ferts? like if I had 4 weeks left to flower would it be worth it to do it for 2 weeks then flush it for 2? or would it stress um to much now?....if it is late ill just save um for my next. and thanks.

hey fish cake(or any of you guys and gals) is it ever to late to start some ferts? like if I had 4 weeks left to flower would it be worth it to do it for 2 weeks then flush it for 2? or would it stress um to much now?....if it is late ill just save um for my next. and thanks.
I think you have some time left so yeah feed those girls. if you do go with something that has more phosphorous an potassium and less nitrogen. another thing you can do right up to harvest is get some black strap molasses. mix it 1tbs per gallon of water. this will help bulk up the colas and make it more resiny:)

Might well be hybrid strain & certianly looks well formed for 31 days into flowering... may suggest indica traits ?

7 to 10 weeks tops total flowering time being a gut feeling :thumb:

If all the seeds came from same bag you may be experiencing pheno types of origanil parentage line that the strain was derived from !

Hence a slight different growth pattern, it may alter flowering time also.

you listen to Fuzzy. he wont steer you wrong.:)

well im just gonna put pics up as time goes by .hopefully you guys can help me with when to harvest....this will be my last dirt light and water grow. I think im pretty comfy with my lights temps and all that. im going for mass with some fert help from now on:)

well I do know that you can make your own with small willow branches. chop them up and make a tea out of them.
I did this one time and was successful just to see if it worked. but I haven't really tried to clone anything sense:)
good for you with the bloom nutes. be sure to go easy till you see what they like
got some big bloom fert:)....any suggestions on cloning gels or powders?

very cool...one of my indicas is starting to put out amber trichomes im guessing she will be ready to harvest with in 10 to 12 days. is it worth hitting her with the bio thrive big bloom now? ...... the plant in the pics I have in this thread im guessin have 4 weeks still, so I started given um some nutes as of today.... and thanks for all the help and comments fish:)

I wouldn't give the one chicky anything but molasses and water till you pluck her. now the other you may get 2 feedings before she is done.
thats my opinion tho:)

here she is 2 weeks later (now 44 days into flower) just started to give her nutes as of 2 waterings ago:)...the last pic is just cause I thought that pic looked cool.
115105.JPG
017346.JPG
09423.JPG
10331.JPG
Ghost7.JPG
more pics to come in the next 2 weeks.

I must DisAgree Dasher, he should wait until 90% of the white pistols are Red, looks like 0-5% to me. We all know you can't get the same answer from 2 people on the web!! The pot must have cracked by now! what up with that? looks Sativa dominant & delicious.
depending on your light hours id say keep it going until it doesn't want to do anymore. You can get a magnifying glass and check the trykes for ratio of clear, cloudy and opaque globs whatever i think that has alot to do when its best to harvest. Im not there yet so i'll check that out when i am but suggest u look in the Grow Forum Under How To Grow Marijuana its a comprehensive document that goes into detail of all these things. Cant help you with the strain tho ill sit on the fence, half and half lol Good luck Grow Hard.

yeah trichomes the plants in your gallery arn't that great dude....so you shouldn't be a such a condescending dick. i just started growing less than 5 months ago . ....so whats your excuse for not being very good? .... fishcakes is legit. your just some guy :Namaste:

Hows the grow Cyclo? going well I hope:)
Good weed to you bro:)

Back
Top Bottom