Sativas ready for flower I think - Opinions please - See pics.

Six9

Four 80% sativa Acapulco Gold looking much better after PH too high, a little clawing but recently flushed to get them in soilless range and looking much better. I topped early at 3rd node with hopes for four main colas each. Am I on track?

With 2-3 times height in mind it's time to flip. I've trimmed, they'll need watering/feeding soon. What do you think friends, are they healthy enough to enter flower, any more trimming needed, should I water or feed then flip? I've not started Tiger Bloom or any of the solubles high in P yet. Any other advice welcome. Man I'm stoked (and nervous) :bitingnails:

FF Trio soil & solubles, Sunshine Mix #4, 5 gallon fabric pots, 3 x 3 x 8 closet, 900w Mars II LED

Great thanks, anyone on best method switching to bloom nutes, I was thinking very light on P until first signs of flower

I've got some sativas right about the same point, scrog though. Not an expert by any means but I hear tell of halving the serving of nutes for the first 2 weeks of flower.

Definitely thanks. Did your sativas take well to scrog ? Def interesting , I plan to get a tent ..

I just put the ScrOG down last friday. Being my first grow and seeing pictures here I would say average as of right now. I was going to switch to flower today but I might wait one more week. I'll post a pic tonight when I get home. However they did extremely well with early veg LST something which I will continue in the future.

They're about 15" tall now and I have 6' of workable space. I flipped em over to flower this morning 70 -80 days in flower according to Barney's. Considering I had PH too high I'm gonna water only tomorrow and start Bloom nutes, next watering (3-4 days). very happy to have gotten this far, I've never cared for anything non- mammal :)

Back
Top Bottom