White Widow Auto Flower Advice!

Mike80

Hello everyone,

First time growing. I’ve been doing a lot of research lately and I’m looking to start soon. Just looking for any tips or improvement for my setup. I will be growing four white widow auto flower plants in 3 gallon fabric pots. This is what I have at the moment:

Tent size : 96” x 48”x 80”

light : LED 1200 watts full spectrum

Ventilation: 6 inch carbon filter with outtake fan. Small intake fan(might get another)

Medium: I will be using Happy Frog soil exclusively.

Fertilizer: Calmag and General Hyroponic Trio. Planning on starting week four.

Water: will be using distilled water and add Calmag to it.

I will be testing the PH of the water before every watering and I bought a soil moisture sensor so I know exactly when to water. I plan on raising the pots off the ground so they drain better.

Any tips or improvements are welcome :).

Will keep you guys updated on the grow

Hello everyone,

First time growing. I’ve been doing a lot of research lately and I’m looking to start soon. Just looking for any tips or improvement for my setup. I will be growing four white widow auto flower plants in 3 gallon fabric pots. This is what I have at the moment:

Ventilation: 6 inch carbon filter with outtake fan. Small intake fan(might get another)

Medium: I will be using Happy Frog soil exclusively.

Fertilizer: Calmag and General Hyroponic Trio. Planning on starting week four.

Water: will be using distilled water and add Calmag to it.

I will be testing the PH of the water before every watering and I bought a soil moisture sensor so I know exactly when to water. I plan on raising the pots off the ground so they drain better.

Any tips or improvements are welcome :).

Will keep you guys updated on the grow
Welcome to the forum @Mike80 :welcome:

Sounds like you're on your way :high-five:

:welcome:
Sounds like things are good to go!
will keep an eye out for your journal when you get things rolling.
I have one dark widow auto at 55 days right now. white widow crossed with dark devil auto.

When I started back growing I started with White Widow auto. I did everything wrong including dropping it on the floor when it was 2 weeks old. Still got flower
I still grow a couple on the back deck. I plant in FFOF and use no other nutes for 4 weeks. I throw some Dr. Earth flower on them. Sometimes I will do it again in another 3 to 4 weeks but usually forget. I last them once and really just water. For the little I do with them I get 4 to 5 zips

I hope that's actual wattage (instead of marketing department "watts"). If it is, that's still only 37.5 watts per square foot, but you're growing autoflowering plants in there, so will be able to keep the DLI reasonable by running your lighting (at least) 18 hours per day.

If it isn't, well...

I run autos in my 4x8 too. I'm in 5 gal. With autos they're light feeders. I use 4th trio too. I feed .25ml M .25ml G .25ml B first week or two Than for veg I feed 1.5 ml grow. 1ml micro and .5 ml bloom and than ramp up to 3ml grow 2ml micro 1ml bloom as she gets larger. In stretch its 2ml each until stretch stops. 1ml grow, 2ml micro and 3ml bloom in flower and cut calmag at week 4 of flower.

I harvested my auto Tangerine dream and it took up half my 4x8 alone, its a half lb plant easy and my last auto harvest was a Moby Dick XXL that yield 169grams dry. I use 5 gal though. Autos like to stunt once the tap root hits bottom. I run 24hr light but id recommend 20 on 4 off light schedule

Big pots = big autos.

It is imperative not to stunt during veg and stretch. They eat 25% what a photo would usually

Tangerine dream
0626201704b.jpg
0622200858.jpg

Moby dick xxl
03448691-8A33-443E-A038-575C4C793A4E.jpeg
0EC1D3FC-6134-4A1D-9159-BEA09063B692.jpeg

When I started back growing I started with White Widow auto. I did everything wrong including dropping it on the floor when it was 2 weeks old. Still got flower
I still grow a couple on the back deck. I plant in FFOF and use no other nutes for 4 weeks. I throw some Dr. Earth flower on them. Sometimes I will do it again in another 3 to 4 weeks but usually forget. I last them once and really just water. For the little I do with them I get 4 to 5 zips
I can’t wait for the final product, I’m so excited!!

Its always fun man. Even if it doesn't go well it gives a you an opportunity to learn. Plus can't beat free green lmao

Back
Top Bottom