Saving Maude V2.0 coco to dwc

LilFuzz

420 Member
Hi all, just new to this forum. Was reading some forum posts about an issue and thought "The people on this forum seem lovely...I should join".So a little about myself, my country is living in the dark ages so I have illegal med grow (PanCan 4 years). Iam a retired Registered Nurse and "on ward" Nurse Educator (So I think I can handle it from here, thank you kindly Government) . Been growing solidly now for 3 years (coco, little dabble in dwc), I've got four buckets going 1x Haze, 1x SweetTooth (both 2 weeks old) and 2x Northern lights ( 5 weeks old). For lighting 2x Viparspectra 300w in 3x3x6 tent. Advanced Nutrient 3 part, Bud candy and API Stress-zyme for bacteria.
At present I have just transplanted the two NL's from coco to DWC (Maude1 and Maude2) due to some as yet to be determined issue/s that knocked them both flat inside of 40 minutes. They have been in the buckets for 2 days and still looking a little (cough cough) worse for wear...fingers crossed. Anway, back to reading some of these great forums, Hooty Rooty!

Back
Top Bottom