Some say that the roots grow through the pots is this true. If so you would have to clean them well for next generation I also see smart pots all sorts of different kinds of them.

Some say that the roots grow through the pots is this true. If so you would have to clean them well for next generation I also see smart pots all sorts of different kinds of them.

Never had that happen but I love the way the root me feel in flower man I'm telling you so much better for your roots to breathe come to the dark side .

Hey guys small update on my seedlings there doing great starting to mature now sorry for the picture
1IMG_0730.JPG

Those hairs (pistils) will catch pollen and recede back into the calyx (female flower) pollinating the plant. Each pistil is a potential seed once pollinated.

Thank you
After the holidays going to change the light let them go deeper in veg then about feb go into flower mode It should be ok mid to end of march

Hi guys just a question My seedlings are not showing much there like on pause does anyone know what par value a seedling need to be able to go toward the light and what would be a good temp my temp is high 30 degrees humidity shows 28. But the plants are still green, light is about 36 inches up from them I have a baby heater under them to keep my dirt warm maybe i'm over doing it My humidity went down temperature went
Below 30 is key 28 is good

There are leds that I'm testing out there 850 watts equivalent to 1200 watts hps my lumen reading right now is 450 at 26 inches from canopy setting is full seedling and i added veg setting to about 5
Hey thanks kingjoe83 for the info. My humidity is going down but temp is going up some 32 degrees to 35 degree i think this temp meter is wrong not working well doesn't feel like 32 in the box at all.I put my hand on top of my light over the fans and it cool air coming out doesn't feel hot at all in there.
No I didn't make the lights I'm trying to make them work so I can market them they added my name to them but i'm not crazy about the logo lol but they seem to work so far. I have them on my timer 18 on 6 off for now nice and cool like i said 12 ban full spectrum big light not to heavy but yep there bright. I got 8 of them for my grow tent 10x10 I don't think so lol way to much light
Do ur leds actual draw 850w cos most don't wat kind is it ill find out for u

Thanks Autoflower420 yea im in that number now its cold out -16 so the light is doing its work keeping the room warm about 26 at night 27 day. but there getting lots of air and they seem to be doing well. My new grow is going to start at end of January 15 plants in my grow tent that will be the big test. I want to be able to take them outside in the spring and put them in my green house I hope it will work out trial an error:thumb:. Its so relaxing playing with these plants and rewarding to see them grow. Whats the green squares under our names
some seem to get more then others I know it has to do with likes or something. I have 3green squares.

Thanks Autoflower420 yea im in that number now its cold out -16 so the light is doing its work keeping the room warm about 26 at night 27 day. but there getting lots of air and they seem to be doing well. My new grow is going to start at end of January 15 plants in my grow tent that will be the big test. I want to be able to take them outside in the spring and put them in my green house I hope it will work out trial an error:thumb:. Its so relaxing playing with these plants and rewarding to see them grow.
That's perfect temps dude 30 is doable but can get light fluffy buds but then numbers now are spot on like

Back
Top Bottom