Seltzer Water/Carbonated H20, Does it truly work?

Grooven420

Happy Thurs,
A friend of mine swears by misting plants with Seltzer Water/Carbonated Water. While I am sure this helps a bit
the claim is that it can essentially replace a true CO2 source
such as a Tank or some other source.

Any opinions?

L8R,
Grooven420

Happy Thurs,
A friend of mine swears by misting plants with Seltzer Water/Carbonated Water. While I am sure this helps a bit
the claim is that it can essentially replace a true CO2 source
such as a Tank or some other source.

Any opinions?

L8R,
Grooven420

A better and less expensive solution can be found here No Mercy CO2 Tabs. Rave reviews from many grower here and elsewhere. Must be ordered from Europe but shipping is reasonable and well worth it. I'm doing a grow right now and will be using them soon if you want to check it out.

i just dont see the point in doing it at all. i used to have big setups where i was pumping co2 into my grows and the difference it makes isnt worth the grief. it does accelerate growth in veg as long as u are doing everything else right. ur feeding schedule is different if u are supplement co2. also overall it doesnt increase dry yield by very much at all and it also makes the weed lesser quality. In my opinion it is better to have a well ventilated grow area where the air in the room is replaced often. that will be far more effective and simpler than messing about with co2.

With answer to ur question yes it will very slightly increase co2 but not enough for it to matter.

Back
Top Bottom