Sexing help

GXL750C

Never seen hairy bud starts and little nodes...what do I do now?

Attachments

• KIMG3122.JPG
    KIMG3122.JPG
    412.5 KB · Views: 27
  • KIMG3120.JPG
    KIMG3120.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 25
Sure is.
Hope that's 2 different plants,otherwise you've got a hermie going on

Both pics are from the same plant. Is it just junk or can I clip all the balls and hope for the best?

If you look lower in he second pic there's a sac there also. Never encountered this before and they pretty much popped up over night

I accidentally split her during lst but it kept growing super well so I just kept going

If it is from a bagseed,a lot of times,the reason the seeds were in there
is because the plant they came from was a hermie.
So it only follows that the seeds are too.

Not yet,but if you keep it around it will-that pollen is like dust,so
it can pollinate anything that's anywhere near it-indoors,the fans
will blow it everywhere,outside the wind does it.
Probably best to just get rid of it.

Not yet,but if you keep it around it will-that pollen is like dust,so
it can pollinate anything that's anywhere near it-indoors,the fans
will blow it everywhere,outside the wind does it.
Probably best to just get rid of it.
Ok. Sad day after so much time but I think I'll just drop it outside and let it go. Thank you for the help and rapid response

My 2 main plants turned out to be males a few months ago,so I know the feeling...

My 2 main plants turned out to be males a few months ago,so I know the feeling...
Males can be useful. Way back when all we could get was Mexican seeds and stems, I brought 12 seeds back from Jamaica, and because some were males I had genetics for years. Hermies aint worth squat.

Barneys farm for definite. if they dont ship to you then use a seed seller that gets their strains. perfect for any grow and grow style and have such forgiving genetics but produce amazing product and variety of strains. Have a look at their site mate. cant go wrong. mega germ rates on their seeds.

Back
Top Bottom