Share your ways to increase resin production

420-magazine-mobile695632867.jpg

Into darkness 4 ladies gave me this. in the jar with humidity pack.

All my new strains that I put down seedling y how popped up and started to grow now Black Ops will be 4 weeks Sunday and it's over a foot tall and fluffier then a cotton ball new strains that I am growing sweet tooth Kush Christmas cookies an early train wreck autos I also picked up two clones recently clone only strains the real original OG Kush a gift from another dispensary and American fudge

All my new strains that I put down seedling y how popped up and started to grow now Black Ops will be 4 weeks Sunday and it's over a foot tall and fluffier then a cotton ball new strains that I am growing sweet tooth Kush Christmas cookies an early train wreck autos I also picked up two clones recently clone only strains the real original OG Kush a gift from another dispensary and American fudge
This might be the silliest question ever, but does the A. Fudge taste like fudge? If it does... does the taste come through in edibles?

Original OG Kush?!? From waaaay back? The REAL thing?

Yes the original OG Kush from way back I have been in contact with another dispensary in the area and some other company I receive this as a gift from them the American fudge I am not sure about I have never had it but the Clone it self smells smells like chocolate

I can't wait to get them into flowering but they need to grow up a lot they are really small they came to me planted in Fox Farm dirt considering they were free they need to get a little healthier to

Yes the original OG Kush from way back I have been in contact with another dispensary in the area and some other company I receive this as a gift from them the American fudge I am not sure about I have never had it but the Clone it self smells smells like chocolate

I can't wait to get them into flowering but they need to grow up a lot they are really small they came to me planted in Fox Farm dirt considering they were free they need to get a little healthier to
The real cut of OG is one of my fav smokes!! You're gonna kill it!!

I have grown other OG kush's but this one is supposed to be the real one it is a clone only strain not stable when feminized she should be a great plant last time I smoked the real OG Kush I was in Nevada at one of the dispensaries send it will put your ass to sleep

I have grown other OG kush's but this one is supposed to be the real one it is a clone only strain not stable when feminized she should be a great plant last time I smoked the real OG Kush I was in Nevada at one of the dispensaries send it will put your ass to sleep
My buddy was from LA and his friend had one.
He went down and got some clones, it was out of this world. The smell, nugs, taste.....then his tent got infested
Lol

Good luck bro! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Once things get infested it is hard to get rid of them completely sometimes they seem to return and return and return hope your friend has better luck next time

Have you ever wondered when drying your pot how much water you actually lose? I got to thinking I know that I lose roughly 3 / 4 of my wait so I asked myself another question how much is that water actually so after contemplating this for a while I trying to figure something out and actually got it right answer 20 drops of water equals 1 gram of water so if you lose 7 grams of water weight overnight that is 140 drops of water that has come out in evaporation I guess this is the reason they say that there is a lot of evaporation of terpenes during the drying process if it is done quickly

Ok- increasing resin & oil production through companion planting. I really like companion planting. Did a 7 year experiment - monoculture (growing 1 type of plant in a spot) in the front yard, and companion planting in the back yard. The front yard looks rather pathetic, and the soil seems exhausted, whereas the back yard soil is darker in colour, and smells loamy & rich when worked. Companion planting is a method where you plant different complimentary plants together in one bed, and they work together towards living soil, and the hormones etc the plants secrete improve conditions for the other plants in the vicinity. Eg beans fix nitrogen in the soil, and big, leafy greens (spinach) need more N than other plants, so they work together.
Certain herbs stimulate oil production in nearby plants. Nettles, chamomile, coriander, basil & rosemary are a few. I've been growing my herb inbetween other herbs for a while, and i really think it makes a difference in the overall taste of the mj. Of course, there are a lot of factors like feeding organic stuff only, mulching, composting etc, but i haven't been paying attention to the effect of the companion plants on the resin production. Does anyone else have an interest in this?

You know that a plant that has been a mother or 5 years or more it's funny that they start to lose their potency the older they get I have started plant that tested at 26 and 27% when I first got them and this year they are testing around 16 - 12% some of them have been ran 4 5 to 7 years so I just now replaced the strains with new seedlings going down but has anybody else ever noticed this or is it just because I run my plant so long

You know that a plant that has been a mother or 5 years or more it's funny that they start to lose their potency the older they get I have started plant that tested at 26 and 27% when I first got them and this year they are testing around 16 - 12% some of them have been ran 4 5 to 7 years so I just now replaced the strains with new seedlings going down but has anybody else ever noticed this or is it just because I run my plant so long
I only run my plants 2x, and i don't have any lab tech minions to do tests for me, so i can't give you %. I've run tomatoes for 18 months, and the older they get, the more gnarly & shrivelled the plant gets. It's an annual plant (meaning it only grows 1 year/season max), and mj is annual, too, so i get these nightmares about monster weird mj plants with woody, grey stems & funky leaves & mutant flowers. The last time i tried to grow an mj x3, it did NOT look right, but that was years ago. So, i dunno, i just don't do it any more.

Back
Top Bottom