Share your ways to increase resin production

The only time that that would be physically possible would be if that water would like ice water kind of like making ice hash it gets so cold that the crystals fall off leaving them in the bottom of the bag and the plant matter floating I have read this before I believe it to be a whole bunch of bull number two if you are in flowering most people know better than to try to foliage feed or water through the leaves because of Bud rot Mold & moisture not to mention some other problems

The only time that that would be physically possible would be if that water would like ice water kind of like making ice hash it gets so cold that the crystals fall off leaving them in the bottom of the bag and the plant matter floating I have read this before I believe it to be a whole bunch of bull number two if you are in flowering most people know better than to try to foliage feed or water through the leaves because of Bud rot Mold & moisture not to mention some other problems
I wish people would research before they post horror stories. And anyway, who is going to spray ice water on budding plants? I mean, REALLY.

But that is what I am meaning when I say people are giving Miss information they may not be doing it on purpose but that Miss information can hurt somebody else's crop so I am trying to clear up a few of those and this is one only an idiot would attempt during flowering I don't know about people sometimes

But that is what I am meaning when I say people are giving Miss information they may not be doing it on purpose but that Miss information can hurt somebody else's crop so I am trying to clear up a few of those and this is one only an idiot would attempt during flowering I don't know about people sometimes
Sometimes i feel like the only sane bugger in a room. Or i feel like i'm losing my mind, how can you be soooo stupid? And here's the joke: this never happened in a classroom. Only with "grownups". I feel like a scam artist, cause i make my money cooking - literally housewives too lazy to cook. It blows my mind that they'd rather pay me than do it themselves. I get phonecalls asking how to heat the food (there's a sticker on the lid with instructions for microwave, oven & stovetop)

I don't want to hear it cuz we have our own cook neither me or my wife cooks we have a little hot 23 years old does the cooking cleaning and helps take care of the kids and no she is not a maid

I don't want to hear it cuz we have our own cook neither me or my wife cooks we have a little hot 23 years old does the cooking cleaning and helps take care of the kids and no she is not a maid
But you guys both work & look after 5 kids. I'm talking about Ladies who Lunch & have cob salad, dressing on the side & 6 martinis. I ain't talking about busy people.

So if anyone is interested, i have started using terpinator for increased resin production and my leaves are already starting to frost up really nice, im only in week 1 of flower week 2 since flip 12/12.

I have been told if i run terpinator along side the resinator that you can have amazing results in thc % at harvest, resinator also acts as a booster.

I wont be running resinator as i already have a boost schedule ect that works for me.

In order to try to get more resin production this time I am flopping a set up completely over to new nutrients this is what I will be running this time around
420-magazine-mobile663195461.jpg

I have been using Botanicare for years I was using cns17 and then I got in contact with them and they talked me in to do trying a change so this is the new one

Question: SH india showed how easy it is to make charras, andthe farmers mentioned that they then leave the crop to mature for a couple of weeks, harvest & sell the buds. (Charras is when you collect resin from slightly immature plants on your hands by gently rubbing them). I wondered about the quality of the resin on the buds afterward:
1)does the rubbing slightly stress the buds into producing more resin? Or is the rubbed resin lost forever to the bud?
2) do trichs take a certain amount of time to mature after being formed (say 6 weeks clear - amber), or does the trich maturation depend on the age of the plant (so new clear trichs 2 weeks away from harvest will be amber in 2 weeks because the plant has finished its cycle).
It's sativa philosophy again, resting after a hard week, gotta work again tomorrow

The length of it takes the time for the crystals to mature is pretty much based on how long your flowering time is but it normally is about 2 weeks from Cloudy crystals to Amber and even when rubbing it with your fingers taking the resin off you don't get as much as you would think and there's still a lot left on the plants I prefer just to use an ice hash set up and knock them all off another thing you can do to help release the crystals is by freezing them you can knock some of the crystals off as well

Fulvex is a stress reliever helps with rooting also has micro bacteria in it it has no nutrient value whatsoever and it can be used as a full of spray it can be used to germinate seeds n is usable everyday

Best feeling in the world:
Bud in the garden, bud drying, bud curing & bud for smoking. At the same time.
A friend told me about water curing recently (mrs high), has anyone here tried it?

Hello all!

Just a little update to tell you that ill be now going into week 2 of flower come mid week using terpinator and my trichome production is the most its ever been at this stage!

I have atleast 1/3 of my sugar leaves covered in glistening trichomes, i cant say i can reccomend yet as ill wait for week 4 to see how they look, but up to now im very impressed, and its at the lowest dosage you give them!

Back
Top Bottom