Share your ways to increase resin production

420-magazine-mobile609842199.jpg
two and a half gallon pure blend bloom one gallon pure blend grow well you see it you get the point this is going to be one toxic run

Damn hopefully some more springs back up for you .
Another method of increasing trichs,oils etc is to collect exoskeletons of insects.
On my land there are thousands of cicadas they leave behind their exoskeletons stuck to the bark of trees .I collect enough to fill a bucket and smash them up add water and nettle leave sitting 2 weeks then I water using this in week 7 for an 8 week flower.
It throws on the trichs.

Another method is UV lighting in last 2 weeks .
If u do all 3 .
1 .companion plant stinging nettle and have stinging nettle in your soil.

2 .exoskeleton tea.

3.UV light

You will put a fur coat of trichs on your ladies

As far as the exoskeleton thing goes would crab meal do the same thing or are crustacean shells not going to achieve the same thing?

After 5 days of running sweet through white Bubba and blueberry white Bubba is starting to resin up and change colors it normally does not change colors
420-magazine-mobile566553556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657075976.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1737213113.jpg

The best way to increase resin production is to buy good genetics... 303 Seeds seems to have some of the best around... Problem is they only sell in colorado, and do not ship outside the state.. This is my favorite... Jabberwocky.. 30%+ thc..

I had 3 Danky Kong from 303, they all turned out to be male... Saved the pollen and fertilized some RMF x The Black i'm growing, they went 12/12 today...
I really don't think you can increase a plants potential for resin production beyond what it's coded for...
That's not saying can't keep getting better at growing pot..
I use a simple Lucas Formula with rdwc and coco/perlite, with a little silica to beef up the stems to hold those big heavy colas :slide:

The best way to increase resin production is to buy good genetics... 303 Seeds seems to have some of the best around... Problem is they only sell in colorado, and do not ship outside the state.. This is my favorite... Jabberwocky.. 30%+ thc..

I had 3 Danky Kong from 303, they all turned out to be male... Saved the pollen and fertilized some RMF x The Black i'm growing, they went 12/12 today...
I really don't think you can increase a plants potential for resin production beyond what it's coded for...
That's not saying can't keep getting better at growing pot..
I use a simple Lucas Formula with rdwc and coco/perlite, with a little silica to beef up the stems to hold those big heavy colas :slide:
You've got the right idea. Good genetics are by far the biggest factor, followed by light and environment. I really feel like nutes can only contribute so much.

Botanicare mixed wonderful products and on top of that their sales reps are some of the best I work quite a bit with Botanicare at times

You can only reach the max potential of your seed this is correct but most people don't realize that you can push your seat as hard as you want as hard as you can feed it as much nutrients as you can and still not even come close to their maximum number the highest number I have hit percentage-wise was dreaming OG at 32.23 percent THC Alien OG 31.1 percent THC you just cannot surpass the plants genetics 303 makes great genetics but one you should look into it 7:10 genetics

Have you ever thought about breeding the seeds that you buy to make them more readily available? Since they are out of state LOL

Just for fun I have been running two completely different fertilizers just to see if it makes a difference and I don't mean just one brand to another I wanted to know weather synthetic what's better or whether organic and natural was better I am not all the way through my process but the ones that I've been being fed organic and natural food or more covered with resin then the ones that were given synthetic nutrients this I do not really get this because synthetics are immediately available to your plant where Organics and Naturals have to be broken down by the bacteria inside your dirt cocoa or water has anyone else noticed this other than me or am I the only idiot that would attempt to try this?

I tried organic which were mollases which did help, but i tried terpinator and iv just bought a 5L tub of it, the stuff is great, i think half of my weight will be the oils enriched from it, but i have noticed using terpinator in week 1-6 and molasses in the last 2 weeks as a flush is running great for me, so id have to agree with using both just in 2 separate times.

One of the ones that I like to use sweet it like your terpinator and because it already contains carbohydrates from other things it serves the same purpose as the molasses but there's no hurt in using the products that you're using everybody has a personal preference I was just wondering if you noticed a difference in the amount of resin production since you switched

As far as the exoskeleton thing goes would crab meal do the same thing or are crustacean shells not going to achieve the same thing?

Yes the crab meal will work ,be carefully of the sea salts

Platinum Girl Scout cookies organic and natural products by Botanicare 7 weeks in flowering out of 14 this is the results so far
420-magazine-mobile877214509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248218626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1774096549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile440945957.jpg

The genetics are not the case in this one due to one is getting Botanicare pure blend where the other one is getting Botanicare cns17 this is a picture of the other
420-magazine-mobile689393985.jpg

Just for fun I have been running two completely different fertilizers just to see if it makes a difference and I don't mean just one brand to another I wanted to know weather synthetic what's better or whether organic and natural was better I am not all the way through my process but the ones that I've been being fed organic and natural food or more covered with resin then the ones that were given synthetic nutrients this I do not really get this because synthetics are immediately available to your plant where Organics and Naturals have to be broken down by the bacteria inside your dirt cocoa or water has anyone else noticed this other than me or am I the only idiot that would attempt to try this?
Nope. Organics treat me.much better with the landraces, froooooosty. Not really fert related, i interplant with herbs, in this picture, the rosemary is bottom left out of the shot, but check out the difference in bud size & resin on 1 plant:
420-magazine-mobile229168960.jpg

Please zoom in if you can't quite see, was a lil difficult getting a nice shot.
Rosemary increases oil production, anti-bug terpenes etc, and it's all natural. I think the whole thing is that nature works in harmony - when it comes to food & nute absorbtion, you need a healthy, varied colony of micro-bacteria. As i understand it, the plants don't really uptake the available nutrients in the soil: they eat the excretions of bacteria in the soil that eats the actual, physical nutrients (eg N, Ca etc).
To simplify, roots eat bacteria poop & farts. So: keep the bacteria fed, healthy living soil, yadda yadda. What might be the case here is that the chemicals in the non-organic ferts are synthetic, and harder for the bacteria to absorb, that's why the organic one works better. Yes, even if it is in coco, pretty sure bacteria will infest any medium, they will colonise water if given the chance.

Back
Top Bottom