Share your ways to increase resin production

50 g plus is not a whole lot to ask out of a small plant but when looking at this you have to look at your lights and your condition or whether you are growing outside or inside but I know some people that do not get more than 2 ounces off of an auto so I would think you should get plenty

Very pretty buds nice and dents but I think you may end up needing more than a week how are your trichomes looking

I don't know how New You Are to the growing scene but I have another thread that may help you better it is called LMAO cloning for dummies a lot of your questions can already be answered there if not feel free to come back and ask and we will be more than happy to give you an answer

Splitting the stem in veg state I'm pretty sure will kill the plant under shock and time the reason for my thinking of this is during studying this technique and reading up on it you only do this the last week to three days of its life I'm guessing the plant will die after that but don't make me stop and try to figure it out I may have to find out the hard way

If you have trouble with the patience of waiting here is one thing that I have found that helps and works out very well set aside a chunk of what you just grew drawing it and allow yourself to smoke that while taking the rest putting it out and curing it the proper way will allow you to get your smoke on and properly cure at the same time

Subbed. Thanks for the thread. It came at the righ time. I think I might harvest this one next week. Shes still pushing out some white though. What do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile832929801.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017618048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902851809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137514279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240345024.jpg
That's a fair bit of white still. Look at the trichomes, are they cloudy? Transparent? I really like 30% amber in the trichs. How long has it been flowering?
If you have trouble.seeing the trichs, you could use the camera on your phone: zoom in as close as you can while it's still in focus. Click. Go to your gallery, zoom in some more.
Or.... wait for most of the hairs to curl in (they kinda disappear).

What method are you planning using for drying and curing the point of this one the whole point of this thread is to share your knowledge

If you have trouble with the patience of waiting here is one thing that I have found that helps and works out very well set aside a chunk of what you just grew drawing it and allow yourself to smoke that while taking the rest putting it out and curing it the proper way will allow you to get your smoke on and properly cure at the same time
Yeah, that's what i'm doing. 1 for me, 1 for the curing jar. Can't wait for the cure, they are very tasty as is...

I have a pre 98 Bubba Kush and a white Bubba Kush that will both be ready for Harvest in between this Sunday and next Sunday most phenotypes of the strains run 8 to 10 weeks the two that I am running right now are going on 12 weeks all I can say is I good night I will be sleeping a lot when that only gets cured

50 g plus is not a whole lot to ask out of a small plant but when looking at this you have to look at your lights and your condition or whether you are growing outside or inside but I know some people that do not get more than 2 ounces off of an auto so I would think you should get plenty
She is an autoflower so i would be happy with 2 ounces off her :) and for my first grow I'm proud of that lol

I don't know how New You Are to the growing scene but I have another thread that may help you better it is called LMAO cloning for dummies a lot of your questions can already be answered there if not feel free to come back and ask and we will be more than happy to give you an answer
I only grow autos so i can't clone but I will still be over to check it out :)

I have one Auto going right now and it is at 12 days old from seed but seed came from student grower after breeding his first strain so I am doing a pre run for him

Splitting the stem in veg state I'm pretty sure will kill the plant under shock and time the reason for my thinking of this is during studying this technique and reading up on it you only do this the last week to three days of its life I'm guessing the plant will die after that but don't make me stop and try to figure it out I may have to find out the hard way
I hear you. I'm searching for a girl that i can torture in this way, to see what happens. (You know, one i can afford to lose...). Don't have any that are just right (to young, too far into flower, just started flowering... ooooh, i could do it to a male and see if it dies? (Obviously won't see any resin)

Yes I understand you are running autos and you can't clone but because most of the people were new we went over a little bit of everything from seed to harvest there is a lot of general questions that have answers to them that you may find helpful

I had to dry this plant while still on the main stem as she doesn't have any leaves to slow the dry down, she's still currently drying so no cure yet guys
b87cd64dfd4b788d5bc71de2598191d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom