Share your ways to increase resin production

I use molasses in flowering, I've never had the chance to compare as I've just finished my first grow but my buds were solid not sure if the molasses had anything to do with it but i was proud :)
2e669cb7d5eb151293c8c20f558f97d9.jpg
128d7b7388bbe71fe0834cd29950d61e.jpg

This Thread I mean for people just like you on their first second third time around this should help you get more ideals of things that you can do to increase your resin production buy tried-and-true techniques that other people already use

This Thread I mean for people just like you on their first second third time around this should help you get more ideals of things that you can do to increase your resin production buy tried-and-true techniques that other people already use
Yeah it's a brilliant idea to get people's real experiences :)
I've seen people stab the stem with a knife at harvest time to increase but never been brave enough to do it myself yet lol I don't see it dont often enough to have confidence in the process yet so this thread is a great idea . big thumbs up buddy!

Well here's what I have planned here in about 2 months when my blueberry is almost done I plan on taking a piece of string and tape taping just above the ground and about 5 inches above the plot I am going to take an exacto knife and I am going to make an incision about four inches long from one piece of tape to the next piece of tape I am going to insert a pencil into the wounds keeping them from ever touching and healing this will split the nutrients and water and speed up the intake plus stress the plant at the same time which is supposed to crease resin production I have enough plants that I am going to attempt to do this for everyone

I use molasses in flowering, I've never had the chance to compare as I've just finished my first grow but my buds were soild not sure if the molasses had anything to do with it but i was proud :)

what weight did you get out of her booseyboo?

Well here's what I have planned here in about 2 months when my blueberry is almost done I plan on taking a piece of string and tape taping just above the ground and about 5 inches above the plot I am going to take an exacto knife and I am going to make an incision about four inches long from one piece of tape to the next piece of tape I am going to insert a pencil into the wounds keeping them from ever touching and healing this will split the nutrients and water and speed up the intake plus stress the plant at the same time which is supposed to crease resin production I have enough plants that I am going to attempt to do this for everyone
That's exactly what I wanna see! :) cant wait to see the results! Good luck buddy :)

Subbed. Thanks for the thread. It came at the righ time. I think I might harvest this one next week. Shes still pushing out some white though. What do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile832929801.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2017618048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902851809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137514279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240345024.jpg

iv learned staying at a steady 25c/50hm helps alot! i also run advanced nutrients bud candy and bud factor x.

the amount of resin that is created is unreal for even a grower like myself! i could press my buds and yield alot of oil!

also heard terpinator is a good resin increaser, but i still stand by 25c and 50hm.

i hope this helps.

25c / 50hm. What's that? I'm a total noob. Just trying to learn something here.

Right. I've read a lot about this, and now (all of a sudden), i can't remember what would happen if you did this to a plant during vegging iso just before harvest. I guess my question is: would splitting the stem have any positive influence if you did it earlier? Or would it just kind of have the same effect as lst / topping / whatever?

I use molasses in flowering, I've never had the chance to compare as I've just finished my first grow but my buds were solid not sure if the molasses had anything to do with it but i was proud :)
Looking good! I'm smoking some right now that i've been feeding molasses to throughout... the taste is a lot fuller than my previous grows. (It also tastes like dark caramel, but that's just because i was too impatient to do a proper cure...)

If i had to start over, buying autos first.
That's why I'm growing 4 autos with the photos. So I could get a quick mini crop off. They have about 2 ish weeks left I think. I gave 2 of the 4 autos molasses so I can do a side by side. I never used that in flush before. So I want to know. Enquiring minds want to know!lol

Looking good! I'm smoking some right now that i've been feeding molasses to throughout... the taste is a lot fuller than my previous grows. (It also tastes like dark caramel, but that's just because i was too impatient to do a proper cure....)
Thanks merryanne :) i must say caramel tastes better than chemicals tho . im gonna give the tall girl a tester tonight, will have to quick dry it tho so not gonna taste great :(

Back
Top Bottom