Should I bother to harvest this plant?

keith1975

I planted 4 autos, 2 of cheese, 2 sour diesel haze. 3 of the 4 produced awesome bug buds. But the one cheese is basically just popcorn buds, top to bottom. Only learnt today that i should have pruned lower stems etc. too late now, because these trichomes are cloudy and some amber. So i think this is as big as she is going to get:

D1CEFB5A-0EC7-4D38-A5A9-1476B8861A80.jpeg

Here is a close up of the biggest bud:

1201108D-842A-4DFE-ABA7-CAC708A020A8.jpeg

Should i harvest or scrap the plant completely? And what could have gone wrong if all the other plants and this one were all grown in the same conditions? Just a bad strain?

You came this far so why not harvest and try it out? What more would it cost you?

You are right, I am for sure going to harvest and see what I get, but any ideas as to what would have caused this? And is there any chance of the buds getting bigger once I am seeing amber? I assume not, because if I wait too long now, the tiny baby popcorn buds will lose their potency, right?

That's the thing with autos.. like a box o chocolates. I see a weird leaf set or two,, no biggie it happens. That's the chance you take from seed, with an auto.

I'd harvest it, though... judge it by the bulk of the plant not the lower stuff. That's all being processed....

Back
Top Bottom