Should my timer shut everything off in the cabinet or just the lights?

Ekko

Should my timer shut everything off in the cabinet or just the lights? I don't know if I should keep the fans on too when it is the dark period. Sorry I'm new to growing and couldn't find an answer about this.

Do you turn of air conditioner if u live in a bucket when u want to sleep ? Just turn of light and let the temp ِdecrease when air conditioners are on , you know at nights temp decrease In nature , I'm not pro grower but tried help with Reason.

Yeah I understand but with a carbon filter connected to the exhaust fan that will mean Turing everything off will render the filter useless (I think). So would everything stink if the fan was off along with the lights? The smell will leak through cracks and through the fans.

Just turn the lights of with a timer.

You need the fan/exhaust running 24/7 to help deal with relative humidity (RH) which may spike during lights off depending on your own ambient RH where you live... you don't want bud rot in flowering !

For example my own RH sits around 40% during lights on but creeps up to 60% to 70% with the lights off.

The rest of the stuff like oscillating fan & exhaust fan etc can be plugged into a surge proof multi socket & leave running 24/7 :thumb:

So turning the exhaust off will mess some stuff up in the long run...

Back
Top Bottom