Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 32c
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?6.0
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? 2 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? A+B 1.2
Size or Square Footage of Room? 9 meters square

anyone have any idea why my leaves are wrinkled up looks like half the plant is good the other half sick..any comments are appreciated

20141028_202324.jpg
20141028_202308.jpg
20141028_202259.jpg

You got some heat stress going on. The taco leafs show you they are hot and why they taco up, They are trying to make shade on there leafs. Try and get the temps down under 26c 80 degrees. When having hot area use silica and kelp to help with heat stress. I like my Reservoir around 68 degrees 20c. I would have to say start with fixing temps. If you have to, use ice packs in reservoir to get the temp down.

My girls been cooked a little. With out side temps at 30° + and insides getting to 36° its not good. Ive just stsrted pulling the yelloeing leaves they ready to drop anyway. Hope u sort it mate, keep ur 600w s at around 1.5 ft from tops, thats bout where i keep mine but i need to restructure it bit for ducting.. Good luk, Smokem..

Nope your not reading it wrong and then humidity avg about 47% temps are down to 28c - 26c plant still looks the same though, ohwell we will see what happens thanks for the help guys sorry for late update

no you didnt mention footage,it was in the original posters opening statements,and by looking at the setup,squeezing everything together may be a issue

I agree at this stage,he could lose a bunch,but in flower,that size of room he will need them all.

Will post an update of plants later today. Was trying to achieve 1square meter per plant as i am going to put a net and cut the plants down to only having 6- 8 arms

i understand where your going nadrad

Im a 600 guy also,1 plant per,in the new room.in my current room its 2 lights per.

would you mind giving a shot of the lights?? i have 8 to start stringing together.

20141118_194817.jpg
20141118_194749.jpg
20141118_194740.jpg

still looks the same im just going to see how it pulls up in the end :) thanks for help guys wil get that picture of the lights asap

looking at one of those pictures,the purple is in the stems and trunk

that leads me to the roots,looks like a issue with the phosphorus family, up take,either not enough-or locked out.

few of the leaves have,to much nitrogen,the downward claw is a tell tale sign.

what is the ppm of your nutrient solution??? and who is the maker??

Back
Top Bottom