Sites to buy seeds from

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagogrower

looking to buy good strain seeds from a site but i don't real trust those sites has anyone ever bought seeds on a site and didn't get there door kicked in or seeds never arrived

hey scottie have you bought some off them and received them with no problems i just don't want my door kicked down or waste my money on them

you cannot go wrong, with ANY of nirvanas stuff. i am trying ice, right now. and i have had aurora indica. i want to get some of thier crystal, and even more, the papaya.

As far as I know, in democratic nations, the police/customs can not and will not kick your door or even charge you of anything if they found cannabis seeds in your mail. It would be too easy to frame someone.

No problems they are discrete. I'm waiting to find the best soil got amnesia haze can't wait to start growing. Good luck and happy new year

yeah I'm going to oder from herbies and nirvana hopefully they come.

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Herbies is a bank (sell seeds from lots of breeder) so the have a huge selection. Nirvana is a breeder. I have gotten AK48, Jock Horror and Ice (my favorite) from Nirvana and I got Blue Blood and Train Wreck from Herbies.

Both offer free seeds, but with Herbies you know what the freebies are.

Good luck and have fun!

I ordered from Bonza and they were great. Took 3 weeks to get from the UK to my po box in the US. VVery reasonably priced, lots of inexpensive seeds to choose from. Package was cleverly disguised. No heat from the feds so I say go for it.

edit...yay first post!!!

I have used Original Sensible Seeds for 3 years in a row and you can,t go wrong.I always have ordered feminized seeds and they always throw in free feminized seeds as well. They have a large selection.

I ordered from Bonza and they were great. Took 3 weeks to get from the UK to my po box in the US. VVery reasonably priced, lots of inexpensive seeds to choose from. Package was cleverly disguised. No heat from the feds so I say go for it.

edit...yay first post!!!

I have to wait 3 weeks jesus wish I'd seen that before I ordered. That's lame as hell from seed bank we can not speak of in UK 9 days to Washington state.

However liked how you could get as low as one seed on most Strains at bonza that's a plus

2 more weeks Damn it

I recently purchased and I received my order within 8 business days because I live in the US. I have germinated 2 of the seeds from the 6 that I have because I an staggering my growth. I believe that the other seeds will also germinate with no problem. Each seed that I received has a little packaging info from the seed bank as proof of where the seeds came from. They also give you free seeds with each order and it is listed on the website which free seeds you will receive and from which seed bank. I like this so I don't order something I will also be receiving for free.
It also came in an unmarked brown envelope. The seeds where in each individual zip lock baggie and place between 2 mouse pad.
Here are photos of the seeds I received.
CM150105-130612003.jpg

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom