Size difference

undercover1

Hi,

Rookie grower here looking for input from fellow growers....I am using a 3' growbox with a hydroponic system, 2 (white cookies) and 2 (og kush). For some reason the cookies strain grew tall very fast and now dominates the box space leaving very little light for the kush. Not a big problem as all four are girls and I expect the cookies harvest to be quite good. I'm about a month into the flowering stage and trying to figure out how two strains could be so different in size and development. Both varieties came from recommended seed banks and both are healthy. Just a huge disparity in size, see pic. The kush is in front and back on the right side. Anyone experienced a similar result and is this not so abnormal? Thanks for any and all responses!
420-magazine-mobile985938030.jpg

Please excuse the makeshift effort to make the cookies lean away from the light.....

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not abnormal at all. Even the same strain can give you different phenotypes, depending on how their genetics mixed in the parents. If this were my box, I would clip some CFLs down low to light up the smaller plants.

Back
Top Bottom