Smell

Misterantony

I live in a apartment top floor with roof terrace, I have hung my plants to dry in the spare room in the dark with a fan on, the smell is strong and obviously I don't want to attract attention, I had two options get a small tent with carbon filter n fan hang them in there. The other is some on said u can get like gel cubes that take the smell away?? What's your opinions ??

Also how do I complete a journal?

Thanks guys

The tent/filter/fan option is your best bet for the long haul, however I'm not sure you could get it set up in time since you are already drying your harvest. I've read a bit about ONA gel and was considering going that route until I decided to pony up the cash and do it right with a 6" carbon filter/fan combo. Since drying only takes a week or so until you start curing, which if you use glass mason jars will completely hide the smell, I would get some good potpourri/air freshener to tide you over. That will buy you some time and allow you to find the right setup for a more permanent smell elimination system.

To complete a journal, you can send a PM to one of the moderators, GreatLife4All or Happy Kitty, and they will move it to Completed Journals.

I wonder how u dealt with the smell during the grow? Again the best route is to use a rhino carbon filter or other high quality carbon filter.

Ona gel is great but it doesnt erradicate the smell, especially if its quite strong. i use ona gel in my duct work as a back up for smell. Its expensive stuff and for what u'd need to help neutralise smell prob cost near the same to buy filter and fan. a 5litre bucket of ona gel with a disperser will help though.

to complete a journal just go to report post on bottom left of ur last post and say journal completed.

Back
Top Bottom