Smoke2Js Super Lemon Haze Smoke Report

I grew this as my first grow here at :420: just now getting to the Smoke report.
This is what a Super Sativa is all about. Energy 10/10, hunger 9/10, Taste 10/10 she is unique due to the rose and mint planted next to her. Its a very pleasant smoke, as long as you are drinking water with it, it is so full of resin by the time I get to half a joint I cough. Vaporizing brings out all the flavors you would expect from this winner, plus rose and mint, everyone loves the unique flavor. High comes on within a few seconds of your first toke, and can last for 3 hours even after eating a big meal. Pain relief 10/10, seriously, I watched a guy with MS and a guy with a rod in his back do hard manual labor for 3 hours, after smoking her. Cerebral 10/10, fast thinking, fast talking, great for making music with friends, instrumental and sexual.:peace::love::ganjamon:
All around fantastic smoke. 9.8 over all score for this winner.
IMG_000336.JPG
slhladder12.jpg

Same thing happened to me! Purchased some dank ass OG kush from the club and got two seeds, those were the two OG seeds used in my first outdoor medical grow!

And the other random strains were seeds found in the shake, we got lucky finding nice viable seeds/genetics!
The prices online are ridiculous, so to find them through the dispensary stuff is super lucky lol, especially viable ones.

I believe Super Lemon Haze won the cannabis cup one year, can't remember when.

Anyways cheers to our seed findings and their respective conversions into a therapeutic medicine!:Namaste:

I think it won 2-4 cups its hard to find a good batch at the Denver dispensaries , it has a great taste and smell it must take forever to get the right potency.

Not too difficult to grow, quickly flowering, and excellent resin producer, but sensible to high RH.

Back
Top Bottom