Smokewitme's 1st Time - Soil - Indoor - Critical Hog/Alien OG/FY9 - 2016 Grow Journal

Re: Smokewitme's 1st Time - Soil - Indoor - Critical Hog/Alien OG/FY9 - 2016 Grow Jou

I'll sub in and help when I can. What's your temps like? I noticed the tips of the leaves looked like they had a little nute burn. It may be late but depending on how much and how often you were feeding them it could have been a salt buildup/ salt toxicity you had. Get some yellow sticky fly traps to help with the thripes and do a good soil drench to kill what ever eggs or larva is hanging around down there. There's plenty of good people on here that can help you out. You already got your journal in your sig so posting comments on others is a great way advertise yours. Keep up the good work

Re: Smokewitme's 1st Time - Soil - Indoor - Critical Hog/Alien OG/FY9 - 2016 Grow Jou

I'll sub in and help when I can. What's your temps like? I noticed the tips of the leaves looked like they had a little nute burn. It may be late but depending on how much and how often you were feeding them it could have been a salt buildup/ salt toxicity you had. Get some yellow sticky fly traps to help with the thripes and do a good soil drench to kill what ever eggs or larva is hanging around down there. There's plenty of good people on here that can help you out. You already got your journal in your sig so posting comments on others is a great way advertise yours. Keep up the good work

hey there dirt mcgert thanks for stopping by and i just looked up salt toxicity and yeah its definitely possible, wish you stopped by sooner haha. As for my temps they get kinda high gotta get me an ac to cool the room down lately its been 80f+ as this is my first grow ive had a hard time controlling the environment mainly equipment issues, but for the next one im sure ill have everything i need from the start. But the buds are looking and smelling great and i cant wait to taste them lol

Anyways i look forward to your help and knowledge through out the rest of my grow an once again thanks for stopping by.

4 days from the start of wk 6 and i was super busy yesterday didn't get to stop by my grow room, and apparently my ac turned off anyways when i went into my room today it was 120F! and 28% rh they look pretty bad now, i also noticed some tiny nanners, not to sure what to do will post pics of the nanners i only found them on 2 plants but one of them has them on the main cola.

i tried looking at the trics but i kinda suck with the scope i had but what i did see was hardly any milky a lot of them still clear so i don't wanna chop them down yet

i also plan on giving them some plain ph'd water today but won't that make them yellow out and honestly due to the heat stress that just happened a lot of the leaves are dead or half burnt

IMG_138233.JPG
IMG_138035.JPG
IMG_137930.JPG

im thinking its not going to rebound haven't seen any noticeable change in anything as far as nug size and what not lol they still smell great just hope they smoke great gonna continue to flush for about a week and 1/2 then probably just cut em down cure it and see how it smokes, and then start my next grow lol

hopefully you& anyone else watching this grow tune into my net grow where im sure the environment will be better controlled and my yield will be a lot better

im thinking its not going to rebound haven't seen any noticeable change in anything as far as nug size and what not lol they still smell great just hope they smoke great gonna continue to flush for about a week and 1/2 then probably just cut em down cure it and see how it smokes, and then start my next grow lol

hopefully you& anyone else watching this grow tune into my net grow where im sure the environment will be better controlled and my yield will be a lot better

Drop me line when you get it set up and I'll sub along for the ride

hey, I've had some of the same problems with heat and my ac tripping my fuse, such a pain. sorry I missed this grow but I'll try and make it for the next one. :thumb:

hey there demon & dirt thanks for stopping by , so i started my second grow journal no pics up yet since my room is still being used by this current grow. but i plan on posting pics of my plants current situation (second grow) but i can also still use help with this one the drying & curing process worries me but that is the next step so this journal isn't finished until i post the final results which include (imo )yield, smell, and smoke.
Been doing a lot of reading up on the process and i for the most part know what to do but it still worries me lol. was wondering if it would be a good idea to cut a smaller branch off and try drying it What do y'all think? oh and is it possible to cut like the top cola off and let the bottom ones finish up if the trics on them aren't where i want them to be?

hey got the next journal subbed for when you start it. what part of the drying has you worried? my plan was to dry in my flower tent since the conditions should be were I want, low humidity 30-40, reasonable heat 70-80, and good airflow with the fans. just dont havr fan blowing directly on them and humidity cant be to low or they dry to fast or too high for mold. you can always cut off a little bud to test it out, shouldn't hurt, and I've heard of people cutting off the top first since it matures first but other just wait until the bottom is good and take the whole thing. guess it depends on how much controlling the type of high matters to you. you can also go to Canna Montana and Nismo thread with questions, its what I do lol. they know a lot more then me.:thumb:

hey got the next journal subbed for when you start it. what part of the drying has you worried? my plan was to dry in my flower tent since the conditions should be were I want, low humidity 30-40, reasonable heat 70-80, and good airflow with the fans. just dont havr fan blowing directly on them and humidity cant be to low or they dry to fast or too high for mold. you can always cut off a little bud to test it out, shouldn't hurt, and I've heard of people cutting off the top first since it matures first but other just wait until the bottom is good and take the whole thing. guess it depends on how much controlling the type of high matters to you. you can also go to Canna Montana and Nismo thread with questions, its what I do lol. they know a lot more then me.:thumb:

Beat me to it lol

haha cool ill definitely start going to more threads and asking questions and as far as the drying process im worried about them drying to fast as my current grow room runs to hot but i was planning on moving them to a room where the Central air blows was thinking my bathroom since it stays a nice temp but wasnt to sure about it as it is a bathroom although i keep it really clean lol, and as far as controlling the high i dont really care to much i prefer more of a sativa like high during the day and for night indica so i might actually cut the tops (after doing some research) since most of the trics are milky and very few amber

so i cut everything down a few days ago (should of wrote down the date) half is still hanging its been up for abut 4 -5 days but the first ones i cut down were almost dry when i cut them i think the plant was dying so they dried completely in like 2 days, and so far what i read is if they dry to fast the smell and flavor are ruined so i just put it in a jar and the next day it was soft and green again i was wondering if it will start smelling like weed ever? right now it smells like hay ive been opening the jar daily for an hr or so sometimes more if i forget lol. anyways any advice would be cool.

oh and the ones that are still hanging some of them are starting to get crunchy on the outside and the stem doesnt snap but some of them pop should i put them in jars or let them go until the stem snaps? ive seen people do it both ways but was wondering which do you guys prefer

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom