smokewitme

Hey all I'm back with a new grow(not that anyone noticed I was gone lol), this time with leds and more plants. Hoping to get some of you to join me on this journey and help wherever possible because I will definitely need it.

Here is the setup (pics coming soon)
LEDs(custom built) 360 real watts(600w hps equivalent)
Veg room-
Grow room -
Gonna be starting from clones picking them up this weekend once I decide what strains.

Strains- to be determined(feel free to suggest some strains)

Grow plans-undecided going to either sog or scrog trying to maximize yield

Grow medium- soil(fox farm ocean forest)

3-5gal pots not to sure on this either last time I went with air pots they worked but Idk if they worked any better then a cheaper option thinkingnof going with those mesh pots that look like bags maybe I can get some input on this before I buy them lol

Also I don't really want them bigger then 3 feet

(This journal is a little premature although I plan on starting end of this week I'm not to sure on the strain or grow style hoping to get some input and ideas from this vast community of growers)

Hey sorry for the late response been busy past few days, I see you got your answer and your grow looks better then my first one turned out, the ac tripped and they burned so I had to cut them down early but your grow looks super nice I'm looking forward to help from you lol. At work right. Now so this response is a little rushhed but I'll get back on later , i should have pics of my setup end of this coming week been super busy

Hey sorry for the late response been busy past few days, I see you got your answer and your grow looks better then my first one turned out, the ac tripped and they burned so I had to cut them down early but your grow looks super nice I'm looking forward to help from you lol. At work right. Now so this response is a little rushhed but I'll get back on later , i should have pics of my setup end of this coming week been super busy

Damn that sux but better an early chop than a lost plant.

Impatiently waiting for your update :laughtwo:

So I decided to go with the strains grape ape, and true og.
Medium in decided to try coco with perlite (hope I mixed it right��)
Lights are 360watt led cob "custom built"(wasn't involved in picking the lights I would have went with legs but hopefully these work good)
Nutes- 3 part GH florabloom, micro, and grow. Plan on putting in some. Ore additives as I go along

Going to be installing an irrigation system today.
Got some wall fans Ima put up and I also plan on implementing co2 during veg soon
So let me know what you guys think so far still more to be done but this is what I have so far.

IMG_294019.JPG
IMG_293622.JPG
IMG_293319.JPG

alright quick updates its been a while been busy with work and what not, so just finished up week 2 of flower plants are looking alright buds look a little underwhelming but its only the start of week 3 so still have a long way to go i will add pictures later once the lights come on
if anyone is still tuned in i plan on adding a trellis but was wondering if its too late is there ever a too late? lol because they got bigger then i expected and alot of the top canopy is covering other nodes. also i was thinking of adding some additives if anyone has any recommendations feel free to add your input. Right now im using 3 part GH and also adding some cal-mag and cannazym but i was thinking of adding some b-52 or maybe big bud or maybe even trying "terpnator" i used those on my last grow and they were frosty as hell not sure if it was all the nutes i used or the genetics lol

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom