Light Of Jah Auto Grow

Time4420

Got my seeds from AMS, germed, planted and here we go.
The Ladies are under 2-450w rated full spec LED panels and 1-250w 6400k rated Apollo CFL.
70% Fox Farm ocean forest and 30% G and M organic mix. Fox Farm big bloom at flowering but this is my
second grow and all advice is welcomed...and I cant believe this username was available...lol

Mad user name. What brand are your leds. Have you used them before and if so howed they go.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Mad user name. What brand are your leds. Have you used them before and if so howed they go.

Im using 2 full spectrum 450 rated watt with 2 more of same coming next week. Then 2 more in near future. Jackie and Rose are on a 20+4 cycle.
I know...I cant believe no one grabbed this name. :) Ty.

Ive tried for an hour to post pic's with no luck so, yeah, trash the thread. Im done here. Why does it have to be so difficult to post a damn image?

Its not hard at all once you know how. This is the best site ive seen. Its the only one i use. They havent got rid of your journal. Is just abandond till you can post more.
Its to make things more organised and better for all.
Give it another chance. And spend 1 hr on getting to know the site.
Very organised in my opinion. Keep up the great work 420.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Now I have four 450 rated full spec leds.
I have 2 LOJ autofems that sprouted on 8 Jan16 they're still not ready!
Trichomes just starting to turn brown. Thats 5 mo for an auto!! and prob another month to go and they are both less than half size. Seeds were from AMS. Out of 2 orders, 30 seeds, 7 are up with 5 healthy. No pics. This IS the best site. Now change the way we post pics and Ill post them. Every single one of the free 5 seeds (=10)failed.

Back
Top Bottom