SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

i just viewed this journal for the first time, reading thru page on then jumping to page 30...
when reading your post on this page i was confused at the progress until seeing that flowering and now my jaw is on the floor

your my idol...

i just viewed this journal for the first time, reading thru page on then jumping to page 30...
when reading your post on this page i was confused at the progress until seeing that flowering and now my jaw is on the floor

your my idol...

Welcome to :420:

You have started your journey in an excellent journal!!
Peace and God bless!
GT

Welcome to :420:

You have started your journey in an excellent journal!!
Peace and God bless!
GT

thank you :D and indeed this is a beautiful journal

idk how to make a signature to show i have a journal growing, and I have a feeling I'm prob not allowed to post my journal in other peoples, butt imma just throw the link down there because idt ne1 will mind for now
:thanks:

p.s. how do i sub?

First Grow - Bag Seed - CFL - Closet - Lots Of Pics

The rockwool clones take up less space and give more room for moms and veg too. Buds are looking great Mr K, glad the tent is working out for you.

dude....no words, just drool, lots of drool.....
gt

your my idol...

The rockwool clones take up less space and give more room for moms and veg too. Buds are looking great Mr K, glad the tent is working out for you.

Thanks, guys! :thanks:

MY GIRLS ARE FAT & HAIRY! :morenutes:

Detailed update & more pics over the weekend, but was noticing how fat the girls in flower have all got over this past week and had a take a few shots. The first seven girls will get their last feeding of nutes today, and flushed on Sunday, then harvested next weekend, or when they're ready.

Here's one of the PE's that's a week from harvest:

DSCN15191.JPG

Here's the FAT Lucy that's still a month from harvest!

DSCN15222.JPG

DSCN15252.JPG

And, here's the Power Skunk buds which just look incredible! Trichs are still all cloudy but they're leaning over like mad, just dripping in resin! :yummy:

DSCN15172.JPG

DSCN15102.JPG

DSCN15112.JPG

DSCN15134.JPG

DSCN15182.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Dude that Power Skunk looks so dense, sorry to hear about the complications on the cloner, im also dealing with a slight problem with the water being a little on the cold side, think itll be christmas before these dam roots start appearing!

How long does rooting usaly take you in rockwool and do you use any hormones, whats your technique for good root development?

Dude that Power Skunk looks so dense, sorry to hear about the complications on the cloner, im also dealing with a slight problem with the water being a little on the cold side, think itll be christmas before these dam roots start appearing!

How long does rooting usaly take you in rockwool and do you use any hormones, whats your technique for good root development?

Thanks, G-Speed! Yeah, that buds on that PS are real dense. nice and tight and covered in trichs.

I'm no "clone master" but in rockwool, my clones usually root in about 10 days. After I clip the clone, I remove the lower fan leaves and buds. I do this by hand and when I do, I try to "peel" them down the stem so it takes a thin layer of the stem off with it. It's similar to scraping, but I let the plant do all the work!

Then, I re-cut the bottom at a 45* angle and dip in some rooting powder I picked up at one of the home centers. I'll probably switch to Clonex or RootTech gel which can also be used in the TK (the powder will clog sprayers). Then, I pop it in the cube.

I try to keep the clones in VERY high humdity for the first four days - either under a humidity dome, frequent misting. After the first four days, I'll remove any humidity dome and/or cut down the misting.

When I bought the TK, they didn't have the humidity dome for the T-24, but I know TK makes one. I definately think having high humidity early on helps and I'm gonna try to pick one up before the next go with the TK.

Thanks Mr.Krip, i usaly clone in the bucket but with temps low i tried using a few rootriots, did the same as i would in the colars but they didnt seem to take, think i have to scrap the stem a little less in the rockwool compared to the aero, mayb your fan removal will be a good idea to try.

Nice.

The color is great on those bro. Nice.

The aero cloner is not my greatest successes. Even with the ph perfect at 5.9 to 6.0 and perfect low ppm all inclusive nute, I would resort to rock wool and then succeed.

Great job.

Those are looking fantastic brother K! Nice job man, really....Good call on letting the moms get a little bigger before taking anymore clones, I've been wanting to say something along those lines, just didn't wanna step on toes....Hope you're doing well my friend, keep up the good work!

Very nice.

Nice.

The color is great on those bro. Nice.

The aero cloner is not my greatest successes. Even with the ph perfect at 5.9 to 6.0 and perfect low ppm all inclusive nute, I would resort to rock wool and then succeed.

Great job.

Thanks, Guys!:thanks:

Those are looking fantastic brother K! Nice job man, really....Good call on letting the moms get a little bigger before taking anymore clones, I've been wanting to say something along those lines, just didn't wanna step on toes....Hope you're doing well my friend, keep up the good work!

Thanks, Quix! Yeah, I'm just "walking the tightrope" between letting the moms grow out and getting the tent filled. With the 10+ clones I have working now, it will be a couple of weeks before I take anymore. I'm getting caught up, though, now that I have multiple moms, even if they are all still a little small, so it should be no problem keeping full starting around the first of the year, which is about what I had planned. :thumb:

WEEKEND FLOWER UPDATE

Today's the day to start flushing the first seven girls in flower which are all due for harvest next Saturday. Since the hempys are still a little heavy, I'm just waiting for them to soak up the last of their nutes before I starve them for a week. :morenutes:

I'll check trichomes again when I take them out of the tent for a flush, but they're all looking fat & frosty.

Here's a sample of each of the strains in flower right now....

First, the Power Skunk that will be harvested next weekend, or possibly even sooner. Last check her trichs were still cloudy, but she definately looks ready:

DSCN15323.JPG

You can see she's started to foxtail (actually, as of a few days ago):

DSCN15301.JPG

DSCN15361.JPG

Her buds look awesome...extremely dense and frosty all the way down:

DSCN15332.JPG

DSCN15342.JPG

DSCN15373.JPG

And, here's my "Number One" Pineapple Express getting harvested next weekend. It's not any better than the others, in fact, a little shorter and not as much buds, but she is in the #1 container! :)

DSCN15382.JPG

Note how there's virtually NO "popcorn" buds. Even the lower buds are fat and dense. It's clear to me that defoliation is the way to go! :thumb:

Her top cola looks like a Christmas tree - perfect timing!

DSCN15392.JPG

DSCN1541.JPG

Finally, considering I went through a lot of pain and all five of my Lucy seeds just to get one healthy mother, it appears I may have lucked out and gotten a great pheno to clone (and breed in the future!)! :yahoo:

There's only one Lucy in flower now, which won't be harvested until just after the first of the New Year, but she's already as fat as any of the giirls being harvested next week, so I can't wait to see how much more weight she puts on. If all the clones turn out like this one, it will be a fantastic pheno to keep in the SOG!

DSCN15422.JPG

DSCN15451.JPG

DSCN1547.JPG

Not much new to report, but don't be surprised to see some more pics later when I take the girls out for their final flush.

Happy Harvests!

K

WHEN IN DOUBT - SAMPLE, SAMPLE, SAMPLE! :)

Looking at the Power Skunk again, her trichs are still mostly cloudy. There are some amber there, but less than 10%. But, since we're a week away from harvest and I'm always the guy touting the need to sample, I figured it would be a good opportunity to take my own advice.

So, I cut one of the smaller branches from the bottom of the plant and trimmed it up:

DSCN15501.JPG

DSCN15522.JPG

It's in the dehydrator right now. It smells fantastic - kind of like a skunk's butt sprayed with Lemon Pledge, if you've ever smelled that before! :)

I'll give an early smoke report ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom