Spraying water on the plants

I like to occasionally spray them down during veg - especially under the leaves to wash off any pests that happen to be there. I did it in the shower instead of the tent - safer with respect to the light.

Powdery mildew control. Proactive routine to prevent powdery mildew. Tho bob could answer for hisself if I let im. Ha

Edit

It could also stand for integrated pest managment . a possibility indeed

Ha. Me a goof

Vegan! I’m using Nova Max from T.A. Terra Aquatica. Do you know if their products are vegan, can you give me an advice on what to use as a vegan , I life in Iceland at the moment so it’s not much variety here in the store

Vegan! I’m using Nova Max from T.A. Terra Aquatica. Do you know if their products are vegan, can you give me an advice on what to use as a vegan , I life in Iceland at the moment so it’s not much variety here in the store
I am not sure? I would need to see a list of ingredients… I do not use bottled nutrients.

My soil mix is not vegan. I grow in “Organic Living Soil”. I use “Coot’s mix” sphagnum peat moss, compost, worm castings, perlite, mineral mix, kepl meal, neem meal, crab meal.

:hookah:

Whats ipm Routine
Integrated Pest Management... how we proactively keep pests at bay. I do a weekly treatment with water and add in different things at different times. I'll spray wetable sulfur in VEG 2x as an example.

Back
Top Bottom