Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

I'm the same. Can't find the reason why. Did your seeds germinate?
I'm intrigued also to find out how many more there is. Do seeds off a Hermied plant grow without problems?
I haven't tried to germinate them yet, but I will eventually.

The plant was not a hermie - plain old gal, just with 5 seeds...

Howdy do good people of 420 magazine..

It is now day 61 of flower on the moby dicks.
All seems happy and healthy. well, I say healthy but not really .
The other day I found a seed in a bud that snapped off when I dropped my phone on it.
Checked the entire plants and can't seem to find the source of the cause.
Screenshot_20210324-200806.jpeg

So God knows how many seeds I'm going to find..
Do you lot worry about seeds in your homegrown??

Apart from that everythings spot on I think.
They are still pumping out pistils and fattening up.
I pulled the last ones down out of the same batch of seeds on day 71. but now with my new found knowledge of actually checking the right part of the plant, I may be in for a better quality product in the end.

Oh! The unripe bud got dried, then Wacked in the oven and decarbed. I crudely melted 20g of dairy milk chocolate, stuck a gramme of decarbed bud in it and me and the missus have just ate it.. so, it's the waiting game. will it hit us like a hammer?, as it's been nearly 3weeks, if not more since we've had anything.
I'm excited :p

Here's a few photos
Screenshot_20210324-202636.jpeg
Screenshot_20210324-202459.jpeg
Screenshot_20210324-205232.jpeg

Screenshot_20210324-205047.jpeg

Well thats it folks.
All advice would be much appreciated.
And thank you all for reading, as I know how busy you lot are with your own grows and journals. Just keeping up on everybody's journals is like an Olympic event. You wake up in the morning with a million notifications and it takes you the rest of the day get through them. Then "DING"
the bell has just rang another 100 times.

Anyway.. wishing you all well..

Take care
forgot, looks awesome, bud looks sweet mate.:thumb:

20 years old. Wonder if they will pop? Lol
I've never even thought about trying, as I thought seeds had to be kept in a perfect environment to be any good. These have been in a cold dark attic.
Do you think I should give it a try??

You can get a seed in a bud doesn't mean it hermied. Its not a good sign but not necessarily a terrible thing. A seed from a fem will produce a fem. Just chek for nanners or any other signs of problems. If there are no other signs you might have a good one.
I didn't know that . I thought a seed had to be from a pollinated plant.
I've double checked and can't see any nanners or anything that looks out of place. I will try and germinate it anyway. Just to see what happens..
Thanks Bill

I've never even thought about trying, as I thought seeds had to be kept in a perfect environment to be any good. These have been in a cold dark attic.
Soak them in bottled water for 18 hours, then paper towel. I bet your plesently surprised. If you need plants I would at least try.

1 or 4 seeds the weed can still be top notch, smoke it first. BUT full of seeds Hermies and not the greek god weed;
hermies.jpg

My Hermies story.
I had 8 plants hermie on me outdoors(frost start of season). i wanted to get my curing game down because i cant stand smell of hay plus hippie told me same as you hermie weed can be good. I grow them out and cure, my buddy smells it and thinks it million dollar weed. we smoke joint and pine needles would get you more high. My other buddy tells me wait we can press it and the oil will be goood stone. So we roll a joint with oil and weed, it was like smoking 3 crappy joints, garbage in garbage out.
Jesus, the size of the dick on that plant. The wife just said it's bigger than mine.:rofl:
So it's luck of the draw. So all your plants were wasted then

Soak them in bottled water for 18 hours, then paper towel. I bet your plesently surprised. If you need plants I would at least try.
I will Indeed. I really thought I would be wasting my time. I will get them out as soon as I get home. We are standing in line for our vaccines.
Im all excited now. But like you said. There's no harm in trying. I was just avoiding being disappointed :laugh:

Jesus, the size of the dick on that plant. The wife just said it's bigger than mine.:rofl:
So it's luck of the draw. So all your plants were wasted then
hermie plants are a waste so yes but a few seeds is not same as hermies. i did learn how to cure better so not total waste. i think hermies is a trait in plant and are mistakes triggers it, for me going outside to early was my fault. but what triggers one plant may not trigger another plant. Your grow was good mate(i see no mistake that i'd worry about) i'm sure once you smoke you be happy and happier :lot-o-toke:.

the smoke test never lies
, and if you grow those seeds they will be same as what you smoke tested. like you said in old days those stems and seeds was common and we still get high, mother nature seems to find always find away, i mean Jurassic park 'what ever # ' taught us that one :rofl:.

p.s. it ain't the size of your hammer that matters it's how many times you get to hammer with it that counts.

Thanks mate. Yours look better. Get some more pictures up on here when you can.
good thing about pics is i get to pick the ones people see :slide: don't worry i can burn plants with the best of them.

I have brutalized and mangalized this clone. wasn't sure the burning was enough so i break top off watering it , ooops.

new 123.jpg

Give it a try! Would be interesting to know if they will pop...

soak old seeds in kelp , the acid will help penetrate and germ the seeds:ganjamon:

How To Use Kelp. Many growers soak seeds in a solution of kelp and water for about 24 hours before planting. The results are seeds that germinate and sprout at a faster rate and a lower risk of germination failure. The soak is effective because of the presence of plant growth hormones called gibberellins.

good thing about pics is i get to pick the ones people see :slide: don't worry i can burn plants with the best of them.

I have brutalized and mangalized this clone. wasn't sure the burning was enough so i break top off watering it , ooops.

new 123.jpg
:laugh:What's wrong with that mate?? It looks better than my clones I took. At least yours is alive . I've killed 7 out if 7 taken.
With a little TLC it will be fine. I'm looking forward to her progress. Keep posting updates of her. Does she have a name??

@Bill284 @Mustang92 @Spitz @Skottelgoed Spons @Listersmeghead
Sorry for the late reply guys, been stuck in bed after the Covid jab.
The wife was fine and I had the world's worst hangover.
Anyway. These 20 year old seeds, just dug them out and they are from 2011. I had wrote the date on the bag .so they are only 10 years old.sorry about that. I exaggerated slightly :laugh: they were from a camping trip with the lads, but I thought it was 20 years ago. Shows you how much we had to smoke then. It altered my perception of time by 10 ,years :rofl:
I will upload some photos shortly. Just going to catch up on all your journals first .
See you all soon..

I hope all is well with you squiggle?
Thanks for the concern mate. Been stuck in bed off the covid jab. Felt like poop..
How's your harvest going? Have you got more pictures? Did you manage to update from the potato cam :rofl:
Stick photos up whenever you can mate. Looking forward to them

Back
Top Bottom