My Cream and Cheese was up potted this week.
Mixed soil medium using Happy Frog and Ocean Forest soil. Tea mix every 3-5 days. :green_heart:

Attachments

• IMG_8509.jpeg
    IMG_8509.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_8516.jpeg
    IMG_8516.jpeg
    957.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8517.jpeg
    IMG_8517.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_8520.jpeg
    IMG_8520.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 135
Welcome to the Mag KindWay, you are certainly with like minded individuals here and you will most certainly soon realize that there's no other Cannabis site around that has such helpful, kind and beautiful people anywhere like this place.

I'm from GA and have been coming here since 2008 and I can say from experience that this is "The Place To Be" for growers of ALL skill levels and NOBODY looks after one another like the people of 420 Magazine do...

I'm glad you made it home... :high-five:

4.png

IMG_9437 2.jpg
I'm really proud of myself for learning how to remove the background! Small tech victories for the win! Here she is in a natural state before training.

I have a second Cream and Cheese (pictured below with a different garden tag) that was topped two weeks ago. A great example of the structure difference when you use that technique.
6.png

IMG_9439 2.JPG

4.png

IMG_9437 2.jpg
I'm really proud of myself for learning how to remove the background! Small tech victories for the win! Here she is in a natural state before training.

I have a second Cream and Cheese (pictured below with a different garden tag) that was topped two weeks ago. A great example of the structure difference when you use that technique.
6.png

IMG_9439 2.JPG
Very nice KW.
As I looked at your first photo , I was thinking , man I would have topped that plant .:cool:
Great looking plants and your photo is professional grade . My wife is a very successful architectural and aerial photographer of 20 years , and she sends kudos. :Namaste:

I am very impressed with those pictures! I don't think I have the technology to do that either! Good job!
Thanks! You can snap the photo and find an app that has a background remover. I used Canva.
Very nice KW.
As I looked at your first photo , I was thinking , man I would have topped that plant .:cool:
Great looking plants and your photo is professional grade . My wife is a very successful architectural and aerial photographer of 20 years , and she sends kudos. :Namaste:
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom