Bks Buffet 6 Autos Under A 300W LED

Says 2.5' x 5' for flower in the specs so as far as the manufacturer is saying you are covering your tent (and at really using 300w I might buy that claim), but I'm wondering whether the issue isn't the light but more trying to flower 6 plants in that small of a tent?

Says 2.5' x 5' for flower in the specs so as far as the manufacturer is saying you are covering your tent (and at really using 300w I might buy that claim), but I'm wondering whether the issue isn't the light but more trying to flower 6 plants in that small of a tent?
If it gets to crowded i will move 1-2 plants outdoors. So far with the autos i have already grown , space would not be an issue. im actually hoping i run out of room.
It would mean im doing something right.

Hey @Bak70, nice looking setup. I have never grown auto's but i'll be around to help out where i can. :snowboating:
Have the helmets got cracks in them? Check back in 12 hours - if their helmets are still on you can remove them manually. If you struggle rather leave them to sort themselves out :ganjamon:

I was able to remove the seed shells this am. Thanks for all the tips. Next question. I put the seeds into soil tues night. How long should i wait for them to sprout before starting new seeds. I was thinking sunday night as that would be 5 full days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.3 KB · Views: 46
Sorry to hear about the first batch of seeds @Bak70, but it happens to the best of us!
Best of luck to the next batch :snowboating: nice set of genetics

Nice @Bak70 - i'm sure you were glad to see them come out without their helmets :yahoo::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom