Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

Thanks for all of the love and sympathy guys... I would post another vid but really not to much going on with only a week an half into flower.. Just stretching going on..

Yeah cloing is going to be happening very very soon and also I will be transplanting them into bigger buckets very very soon as well

The middle or tallest plant is 29 inches or 2feet 5inches tall as of today. Bud sites are popping up all over the place. :) The plants on each side of the middle plant are both at 2feet even and also showing lots of bud sites. Things are looking good :)

Thank you everyone for your comments, because I really enjoyed reading them.

just make sure to get a TON of bud from the ones you have. nutes nutes nutes.

Just fed them today :)

:morenutes:

Juicy! I am sorry to hear about the overabundance of males in your grow. Congrats on the 3 females though! Can't wait to see what you end up doing now that you know what is what. I have been on vacation so my online browsing time isn't like it usually is. ;)

The video before the bummer vid was sick, that canopy was nice and the lights were lookin legit.

Need to spread out my +reps before I can get you again apparently.

Thanks for the love DJ... Transplanting on FRiday.. When I am done I will make a new vid then!

Juicy, I'm late to the party but I love what you're doing here. Focus on the positive, you have talent and a great work ethic. I plan to borrow heavily from your armoir model in the future. Peace, bro.

Thanks for the love DJ... Transplanting on FRiday.. When I am done I will make a new vid then!

Juicy, can you please take a pic of the root mass (if you have another hand helping that is). Otherwise, let me know if it was root bound...just curious. I have my girls in 3gal trashcans like you hahaha

Welcome ... Welcome Hydronewbie

I'm Running to the store now for the new soil!... OH BOY I'm Feeling the itch to make a VIDEO!

so cant wait till the new vid comes up, i watch them religiously. :popcorn:
and dont feel too bad about the males, just this morning, my grow partner had to destroy our plants because room mates fliped and turned on us, threatening to turn us in. he panicked and destroyed them:rip::rip: so your luck could be worse lol

so cant wait till the new vid comes up, i watch them religiously. :popcorn:
and dont feel too bad about the males, just this morning, my grow partner had to destroy our plants because room mates fliped and turned on us, threatening to turn us in. he panicked and destroyed them:rip::rip: so your luck could be worse lol

that sucks big time... I would have destroyed them (plants) then turned my attention to my former room mates... :goodluck:

Hey thanks for all of the love on the video... I know that I have been procrastinating on getting another video up BUT I PROMISE TOMORROW!... My Girlfriend and I have been having fun so I have just been chillin. But she leaves tomorrow so that will give me plenty of time to pay nice attention to the ladies and get them repotted and a new HOT VIDEO ACTION UPDATE to you guys!..

Until then Peace out..

Oh also I am very happy to hear that you like the model of the armoire. I must admit it has been flawless and perfect thus far !..

Oh is it too late for me to take clones now that I am 2 1/2 weeks into Flowering ???

Sooner you do it the better. Waiting makes it harder but not impossible. get some rooting hormone or cloning gel (clonex)

Now is time to lollipop juicy!!!

What you want to do is cut off the very bottom 2-3 branches depending on what you think. Reason for doing so is to move nutrients from lower bud sites to those up at the top, making them bigger. Not to mention the lower bud sites are not getting very much light.

And i told you to start flowering earlier!!! don't listen to the guy who knows a thing or two! haha :p

When you take these clippings, use those as your clones. got it?! Alright good luck. DO NOT BLOW OFF MY ADVICE JUICY hahaha

verry impressed, if your woried about hight, you could cut out the bottom of the armoire and just have them pimpin kitty litter buckets sit right on the floor and then jack up the armoire with some blocks of wood. could start sacrificing the "stealth" part tho.
anyway mad kudos ma man:goodluck:

oh ya been drinkin a bit too much, cutting out the bottom would be a pain in the ASSSSS. so, LST if you have to. do it early if your thinkin your gonnarun outta space.

Also, got them flower nutes? now is time to start. give those ladies a flush at first sign of problems... many growers do when changing to flowering. i say wait until a problem arises. catch ya lata juicy. stay safe!!

Plants are looking healthy JuicyFruit, they are starting to fill out nice.... Do you have a box built yet for when you take clones? Keep doing what your doing cause things are looking great.... Many reps+++++++++++++++

looks good juicy,,, just remember that you can run those cfls to about 1 inch from the plant,, if you need to.. LST if you gotta, but like Lighter said, start early,,

if you take clones, take them form the bottom, gain like lighter said,,

oh,, and those are 35 LBS bucket,, not 35 gal,, lol,, :)

looks good Juicy ...

they looked kinda small for 35gal LOL. i remember thinking that my point of reference was all messed up if those were 35gal ha

Back
Top Bottom