Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

yeah,, that would have been one hell of a cabinet to house a 35gal bucket.. and then that plant on top.. lol

I think in Juicy's dreams,, they are that big.. :)

Very nice, Juicy. You Da Man! Maybe 3 ladies were the right amount after all. I'm tuned in.

Alright guys.... I'm 2 1/2 weeks into flowering now. Here are some nice High def pics of the buds that have started. I also stareted cloning. I took the leaves and put them into pete moss pucks but they all died. So then my girl did some research and we realized that we actually should be cloneing the branches. So now that has been done and we just have to sit back and wait and see. Anyway I will take some HOT VIDEO ACTION UPDATE ON SAT OR SUN. But until then please enjoy the freashly taken pics from earlier today. Peace Yall!

DSC_0015small.JPG

DSC_0009small.JPG

DSC_0008small.JPG

DSC_0003small.JPG

DSC_0002small.JPG

DSC_0001small.JPG

It is very possible with the leaf, it works best in the right temp around 24-28C.
The success rate of leaf in water is way lower they say a branch. The water temp is crucial and should be constant and this is very tricky because the slit increase or decrease may shock it and cause it to die. it should have ample light(put in window) A little pinch of Epson salt helps a bit with this method .The leaf will absorb this and it will keep the cellar structure of the leaf healthier(help keeps leaf from turning yellow).soak bottom of leaf in root hormone and I usually put 4-5 drops in the water also.
Slicing the bottom of leaf stem in the middle will help roots to form. Keep it in same water never change it because of shock. Stir the water with stem of leaf to make air bubbles at least 3 times a day. If it takes it should be in 2-5 days .Get the roots at least an inch or so before putting in soil.
The root seems to grow faster but the top is slower a bit; it has a lot more to grow. Usually the plants are shorter and bushy compared to a branch.

Shit looks amazing bro! Going to be some serious smoke, can't wait to see how big those buds get! Nice job with the clones too, I wonder if they will super crop themselves since they were taken in flower. I have also heard you can clone a single leaf, and even seen a picture of a fan leaf with roots but never tried it myself. Top notch!

If your clones sag allot use straws cut down the side of straw so you can put around the primary stock this will keep them up to collect rays. I usually cut between the third and fourth fan leaf on stem the third fan leaf just as I put in rooting jell I will rip off .This will give a good spot for roots to form or use a knife and put slits on bottom of stem at an angle cutting in 2 or 3 is good on 2 sides. Believe it or not this will increase your chances.
For the leaf in water if you are forget full and think you going to miss stirring because it is so touchy this way a couple days missed will cause lack of oxygen then will cause allergy then death. I also use a small aquarium air pump to blow air in water very low pressure and just put the hose in to the bottom.(cheap bubble ponics) You can let it run constant but i use a timer I give 15 on 3 times a day. Every couple of days add a drop or 2 of root hormone. This will keep the micro minerals working for you instead of against you.
I do the leaf usually when taken cuttings of flowering mom. Less stressful for the plant in this case .I will do this to prevent Hermes.

looks good Juicy,, the begining of the vid wasn't too shabby either.. ;) :)

clones look good..
so what are your planse for the clones? are you dropping them right into flower? or are you setting up a veg space for them?

The Girls are Looking good. Few more weeks and you'll be ready to smoke those meds

looks good Juicy,, the begining of the vid wasn't too shabby either.. ;) :)

clones look good..
so what are your planse for the clones? are you dropping them right into flower? or are you setting up a veg space for them?

Hey Herb Zen I plan to let them get about 12 inches or so tall and then drop them into flower. I would really like to time it right at to where I am harvesting one day ( Current Crop ) and then dropping in the clones to veg/flower them. That is if they need more veg time...

Its looking more and more that if I want full bodied tall healthy plants that 4 possibly 5 is going to have to be the limit for the box. I'm cool with that though cause its still going to produce a great about of free bud every 2 months.

Currently I am ( TODAY ) exactly 3 weeks into flowering. So another 4 weeks to go. That is just enough time for the clones to veg and then be ready to hit the flowering chamber!

I'm Currently vegging the clones in a closet with 2 cfl lights on them right now. They are looking very green and healthy so things are going quite well.

Thanks for checking in man and I super happy that you liked the intro into the latest vid. The GF is awesome! :)

Peace man!:ganjamon:

Nice, Dude. I noticed the guitar. How about some video of you serenading the ladies laying down some jams. Plants look awesome as does the working half of your GF.

Currently I am ( TODAY ) exactly 3 weeks into flowering. So another 4 weeks to go. That is just enough time for the clones to veg and then be ready to hit the flowering chamber!
7 week flower for that strain? pretty short,, very nice.. I have one 7 weeker,, the rest are turining out to be 9-12 weeks,,, DoH! they better be worth it..lol

Hell of a nice crop JF4M,

I read this strain finishes in 7-8 weeks, or Mid-September for the outsiders.

nice.... umm,, what day is it?..lol that was a classic pause.. only thing better would have been an exhale and :cough: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope our cooments on your girl didn't scare her away :) it was in admiration,,,

anyways,, the girls look good,, the one on the left is really a big girl.

I am very interested in your science experiment, I do not really think it will work,, but it is interesting. Even if it grew roots, I do not see how it would grow a stem, and then new nodes,, fans are just fans,,, anyways, it will be interesting to see if it does do anything... not knocking it,, I am very interested,, just a little doubtful..

:goodluck:

ps.. do you have a new veg area setup for the new clones?

lookin hella good as always, im gana bet that those buds are gana end up bending the plant over at the rate their going. :lot-o-toke:

Hello there DJ. Thanks for checking in. Yup you are right and I can't believe it. Its a HVY Bong. I'm shocked that you actually knew the brand name just from watching that video. AMAZING.. yeah not sure how that leaf is going to turn out but should be interesting if it does anything. Again thanks again for checking in dude and I'm glad to see that you are still watching the videos!

Sup there Herb Zen. LOL yeah man that was a classic stoner pause. I have to admit that I did pick a bud and speed dry it in the oven to test out the new bong that I got. Buds are fucking me up after 2 hits. Hard to believe that they are going to get more potent. Could not be happier!. Anyway about my girl.. she loves the video action update and wants to be apart of more of them. She also has been appreciating everyones nice comments about her handy work with the clones and also her fan leaf science experiment. I'll try to get her into the next vid ofcourse. Yeah the girl on the far left is just a beast!.. I have one more month to go with flowering. I just hope that my patience can hold out.! Oh and about your question about where the new clones are going to live. The nursery is in the closet for the time being until the harvest takes place. Yes yes I know... Very Ghetto but it will suffice until its time to do it all over again. Just 2 CFL bulbs at 6500k keeping the clones going until its showtime in the BIG GIRL BOX :)

Yeah there is no question that the buds are going to bend over those branches. I can't wait for that to happen. Going to have to run to the hardware store and get some rods to keep them standing tall.

Thanks for all of the responses and stay tuned for more to come very soon!

Back
Top Bottom