Stealth Dresser NEW! POG - Pure Afgan - Gigabud - Quiksilver and More!

Re: Stealth Dresser NEW ! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

Awesome Grow. Is that a Kayak Paddle I see propping the top door open? I kayak also.

upinvapor
Awesome Grow. Is that a Kayak Paddle I see propping the top door open? I kayak also.

Thanks vapor!! Hell yeah meng... aint nothin better than sneaking up on some fish burning a fatty bowl at sunrise!!! got a heritage Redfish decked out gps/fish finder some scotty mounts. mostly fish out of it but cant beat a paddle through the backwater!! blazing!!!

Thanks vapor!! Hell yeah meng... aint nothin better than sneaking up on some fish burning a fatty bowl at sunrise!!! got a heritage Redfish decked out gps/fish finder some scotty mounts. mostly fish out of it but cant beat a paddle through the backwater!! blazing!!!

I know what you mean. I am looking forward to starting back at a little kayak fishing here in the next few weeks as it gets warmer. Almost went out today but had to go down to the local htg supply shop. I built outriggers in some tube ram mounts to help stabilize it while fishing as I had a rather unfortunate incident my first time out and lost half my gear swallowing too much lake water. I'll have to try taking my bowl with me next time, sounds like a hell of an idea. Congrats again on the grow and good luck on the lake.

i know what ya mean i lost like 500 $ in rods and reels couple years back knocked them out of the 30* outriggers... then i went out and got the scottys and some rod leashes none lost thus far. im going out tomorrow blazin in the glades hopefully catching fish if not i'll be catchin a buzz!!!:bongrip:

i know what ya mean i lost like 500 $ in rods and reels couple years back knocked them out of the 30* outriggers... then i went out and got the scottys and some rod leashes none lost thus far. im going out tomorrow blazin in the glades hopefully catching fish if not i'll be catchin a buzz!!!:bongrip:

Damn that sucks. Well, hope you had a nice trip this weekend and I'll be watching the grow.

Well Just got my lumatek 600 dial-a-watt today and installed after a run to the "HOME DE_POT" for a 400mh hooked it all up and wow:shock: considerable difference to the 250 not much blue spectrum but will suffice. Adjusted some vents and duct and lowered the plants a bit and temps have been lower then before woohoo right now at 77.5!!! well 'here is a quicky most are already showing pre-flowers and will be transplanting next monday into 1.5 gallon square pots!!

lumatek 600 dial-a-watt with 400 mh bulb
IMG_38361.jpg

Lumatek installed running
IMG_38403.jpg

The group at 4 weeks under 400mh
IMG_38373.jpg

Nice pics. I like that ballast. I will have to look into one of those if I decide to upgrade from the 400W.

Hey everyone at week 5 of veg and all but 2 have shown sex!!!! got four males 2 Pure afghans and 2 POGS (great breeding stock for the seeding) QS,PA 4,and Gigabud are all showing hairs and the other pa and purple lady(fem) haven't shown sex yet(both week younger). Made a bit more Bubble this week and some HONEY OIL.... WOW not cured yet but packs a punch and sticky as hell!!!!
The stash some honey oil, and some bubblehash
IMG_3855.jpg

Fresh Bubble
IMG_38571.jpg

Some Honey Oil
IMG_38561.jpg

Have never had plants show pre-flowers this quickly if at all during veg!!! Beginning to think that the fox farm nutes(mainly open sesame) causes this no problem for me!!! anyone noticed this as well using fox farm nutes? Monday is transplant then switching to 12/12 next week i believe.. males are going into home made PC growbox for pollen so females might just get another 2 weeks might have to LST!!!
The Group
IMG_38421.jpg

Gigabud showing hair week 5
IMG_38431.jpg

Quicksilver week 5.5 showing hair
IMG_3849.jpg

POG week 5 showing hair
IMG_3848.jpg

PA week 5 showing hair
IMG_38471.jpg

Well at week 6 of veg Added a ushio grolux 400 super hps to get a bit of stretch.. and have weeded through all my plants except 1.All males have been in 12/12 for a week and i will be vegging for another week or 2...but dont know if i should go NATURAL or scrog. any suggestions?? if i go scrog i might try a 600hps for the last 3 weeks or so...

Females:
Pot of gold 1
Quick Silver
Purple lady
GigaBUd
Pure afghan 1
Pure afghan 3
Pure afghan 4(not sure)

Males
2 Pot of gold
Pure afghan 2
Males are in quick PC Build with 3500 lumens for .5 sqft so should be enough to collect a decent amount of pollen for some seeds. Make some pa's and pogs and some random mixes of all for a variety bagseed for my buddys.

Group week 6
IMG_38581.JPG

Gigabud,Pot of gold, Pure Afghan
IMG_38612.JPG

GigaBUD week 6 female
IMG_3863.JPG

Pot Of Gold week 6 female
IMG_38621.JPG

Pure Aghan week 5 female
IMG_38641.JPG

Purple Lady(week 5) female, Quicksilver (week 6.5) female
IMG_38651.JPG

Purple Lady(week 5) female
IMG_38661.JPG

Quicksilver (week 6.5) female
IMG_38672.JPG

PC....?
IMG_38711.JPG

Nope PC Pollen/clone box
IMG_38691.JPG

I'm along for this ride. Im in the process of pickin out a dresser to do a similar setup in for veg, probably will go CFL/LED/Floro(T5) for the cab instead of HPS or MH, mostly due to heat and power constraints.
Your kids are growing up fantastic! That Quicksilver is quite impressive, cant wait to hear a smoke report on her! How tall is she now? Im guessing you're around week 7 with her based on the post dates, and when/what height are you planning on throwing these chicks into flower?

PatrizioD
I'm along for this ride. Im in the process of pickin out a dresser to do a similar setup in for veg, probably will go CFL/LED/Floro(T5) for the cab instead of HPS or MH, mostly due to heat and power constraints.
Your kids are growing up fantastic! That Quicksilver is quite impressive, cant wait to hear a smoke report on her! How tall is she now? Im guessing you're around week 7 with her based on the post dates, and when/what height are you planning on throwing these chicks into flower?

Thanks Patriziod
Well Good luck it's an adventure!!! i was quite surprised how the temps were with the 250 and a couple 120mm 120v fans averaged 78-80!!! and costing 12-15$ running 18/6 and 7-9$ for 12/12. I have been looking into the led but cost/lumen ratio but less heat is good!!! QS has got me interested!!! she is about 17-18" had to LST her and everything else this week all the others are around 12-13"! Switched 12/12 4-1 and thinking of switching to the MH for a week or two to reduce stretch..got about 12-13" to glass and can stay between 2-3" from it!!! so wish me luck and i'll upload pics later this week!! thanks again and good luck

Well End of week 1 of 12/12 (week 8) Had to rewire and re-organize moved the timer (for ease and view) and cleaned up some wiring. Things are looking great stretch has set in and everything is crowning. Started LST couple days ago just in case have about 10-13" of viable room left and 7+ weeks to go!!! Well 6 ladys all together and boy what a bunch!!!

The timer and wiring
IMG_3882.jpg

The Group week 1 12/12
IMG_38802.jpg

Pure afghans week 1 side
IMG_3872.jpg

Pure afghans week 1 top
IMG_38741.jpg

Gigabud(L) and Pot of gold(R) week 1 side
IMG_38752.jpg

Gigabud(L) and Pot of gold(R) week 1 top
IMG_38761.jpg

Purple Lady(L) and Quicksilver(R) week 1 side
IMG_38772.jpg

Purple Lady(L) and Quicksilver(R) week 1 top
IMG_38781.jpg

Quicksilver LST
IMG_38792.jpg

cheers for the tips on the carbon filter mate ;) will have a look into few things for sure,
wicked grow btw ;) will keep an eye on this!!

denverdoja
wow! :bravo:
Thanks denverdoja, much appreciated!!!

nova2006
cheers for the tips on the carbon filter mate will have a look into few things for sure, wicked grow btw will keep an eye on this!!

Thanks nova hope it helps... quite surprised how well that carbon filter works using it with a small fan attached standalone as a room freshener... i can smoke as much as i want without the room smelling. not to mention the 6 ladys in the closet:grinjoint:

Growth has been amazing this first week ok 12/12 nice tight nodes with like 5" on growth in the last 6 days...everything is stacking up nice:smokin: only 7-9 more weeks woot

Stealth Dresser !!!BUDS!!! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

Hey everyone end of week 2 of 12/12 and finally some BUD!!! Temps have been a tad high since the canopy is almost solid average's 79-83 lights on not too bad bad still bothering me. Plants are looking pretty healthy POG seems to have a mild deficiency maybe MG and N? any ideas? Buds are setting nice and crystallizing up!!

The Group week 2 12/12
IMG_3883.jpg

Pure afghans side
IMG_3883_1_.jpg

Pure afghans top
IMG_3883_2_.jpg

Pure afghan cola
IMG_3883_3_.jpg

Purple Lady and Pot Of Gold side
IMG_3883_4_.jpg

Purple Lady and Pot Of Gold top
IMG_3883_5_.jpg

Purple Lady cola
IMG_3883_7_.jpg

Pot of gold Cola
IMG_3883_6_.jpg

Pot of gold leaf
IMG_3883_8_.jpg

Gigabud and Quicksilver side
IMG_3883_9_.jpg

Gigabud and Quicksilver top
IMG_3883_10_.jpg

Gigabud cola
IMG_3883_12_.jpg

Quicksilver cola
IMG_3883_13_.jpg

Quicksilver 1 week of growth
IMG_3883_11_.jpg

Man that quicksilver is some gorgeous looking stuff.... you have convinced me to grab some of that to try growing! How big are those pots they're in? They look to be about 8x8 or 10x10 square? Im guessing you recommend the square pots to the round ones... I'd imagine they'd be much easier to organize in a tight space.

Happy 4/20!!! And I cant wait to see harvest!!

Pat
Man that quicksilver is some gorgeous looking stuff.... you have convinced me to grab some of that to try growing! How big are those pots they're in? They look to be about 8x8 or 10x10 square? Im guessing you recommend the square pots to the round ones... I'd imagine they'd be much easier to organize in a tight space.
Happy 4/20!!! And I cant wait to see harvest!!

thanks for stopping by Pat!!! Yeah I'm quite surprised with the qs it was a freebie claimed to be auto flower at around 8 weeks to no avail.. But buds are stacking up quick and finally putting on a lil frost!!! Now g13 gigabud was also a freebie that is amazingly frosty for 2.5 weeks. The pots are 7x7x9t and 1.7gallon will be transplanting to 8.5x8.5x11 3 gallon tomorrow. Square pots have a tad more volume with better footprint IMO I will be updating tomorrow happy 420 blaze on everyone

Fantastic Grow. Dammit - I typed up a whole slew of compliments and didn't hit post.

I am too medicated to retype them but take my word for it you woulda liked them!

:rofl:

For reals - fantastic work! :bravo:

:peace:

+Reps

Back
Top Bottom