Stealth PC first grow

Ralleygirl23

This is my first grow so far by myself, started the 30th fed with ff grow big and the other ff for veg, so far it looks like no stretch and leaves look healthy as can be any tips and help is appreciated
image14203.jpeg
image14419.jpeg
image14416.jpeg
image14417.jpeg

what about venting and nutrients for later on?

i would like to follow this. I have always wanted to try a pc box. But i just cant seem to stray from HID :p

Air in the box I have a Walmart $10 desk fan pointed up air out I have a pc fan convert to wall plug but the box I have on the way has 2 carbon filters and on fan I'm going to add another fan, flowering nutes I have foxfarm also the big bud I think or that may be tiger bloom I'm at work atm so I forgot which is which

It looks great, and I'm a bit surprised. I don't add any nutrients for at least two weeks, usually more like three. Be careful and don't burn her. :goodjob:

I have a ?
Though I have some fem seeds this is just a trial run, how can I turn my fem into a hermi and get all female seeds? I saw this spray called trieias or something there you just spray the female plant and it produces sacks with pollen and all seeds are fem and then my brother said I can use silver nitrate or collidad silver < however that is spelled

I have a ?
Though I have some fem seeds this is just a trial run, how can I turn my fem into a hermi and get all female seeds? I saw this spray called trieias or something there you just spray the female plant and it produces sacks with pollen and all seeds are fem and then my brother said I can use silver nitrate or collidad silver < however that is spelled

I haven't messed with feminizing seeds, but THIS LINK might be of value to you.

Ok I'm going to flower it here in a week maybe 2, since my pc is kinda small, say when it's in dark time from the 18/6 do I turn it to 12/12 during the dark, or should I let it sit in dark for a day then switch to 12/12

Ok I'm going to flower it here in a week maybe 2, since my pc is kinda small, say when it's in dark time from the 18/6 do I turn it to 12/12 during the dark, or should I let it sit in dark for a day then switch to 12/12

Either way works. I tried the 24 hours of dark only once and didn't notice any difference in how quickly the plants flipped. Hard to tell however.

Your plant looks great.
I noticed you soil looks wet in every photo. How often do you water?

Just a little every day, the way my box is the soil tends to dry out a little so I barley give her some water every day and every other day I do light feed atm and mainly in every photo I just got done watering!

Just a little every day, the way my box is the soil tends to dry out a little so I barley give her some water every day and every other day I do light feed atm and mainly in every photo I just got done watering!

I haven't done a PC grow so I'll try to bite my tongue. But...
The number one problem I see comes from watering "a little", frequently. Cannabis would rather be way too dry than slightly too wet.
I had plants in Solo cups and they went for three full weeks without a sip of water and did great. I don't recommend anything that extreme, but complete drenches followed by good drying out periods are really good to get those roots built. The soil will always appear dry near the surface after a day or two, but the water is all in the bottom of a pot.
Having said that, your little one looks perfect right now. I'm just concerned it will get that droopy, flabby appearance down the road a bit. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom