Steviodaddio & Friend's 36-60 Plant Perpetual MMJ Grow

Cool hygrometer test I learned to check how shitty your hygrometers are (in my case, that's what it is :laughtwo:)

Take a pop cap, fill it with 3/4 salt and the rest water until it's the consistency of soup. Should bring every hygrometer up to 75%. If it doesn't show 75% you either did the cap mixture wrong or your hygrometers are out of whack. It's a cigar humidor hygrometer trick and apparently cigars have to be within like +/- 2% RH or it can ruin a cigar entirely so this is a quick and apparently extremely accurate way to test the reliability. As you can see, mine all suck but hey, that's what you get for spending only $3 a hygrometer!

The tall is an Afghani non-feminized seed I decided to do indoors instead of guerilla it outside (out of the 7 I popped) and the other 4 are 2 Vast 2 Fast autoflowers I'm going to throw outside on my outdoor grow property to see how well they do out in a natural environment.

The newly planted plant is a Grand Daddy Purp, along with one other in the cloner that isn't quite ready. Damn things need to finish rooting so they can get some nitrogen in their life.

Lol.... Ive watched Light Addict torture his plants & they come out really nice! The bud back building thing realllyyy amazed me!! Your plants are lookin good bro!! :volcano-smiley:

Been a minute since I posted an update! Everything is looking great from the smallest up to the largest plants. Been more exciting since they're actually requiring a bit of work every day or so now instead of only wanting attention once every 3-5 days.

In order left to right; on the first water tray the taller Grand Daddy Purps towards the back finally came around after the transplant and are flourishing. The small Applejack, middle left, is also perking up and losing it's yellowness from taking too long to root in the cloner. The other four on the tray are 2 Vast 2 Fast autoflowers that I popped for shits and gigs to attempt myself to beat my growing partner's 7 ounce record from one of them. Might pass one or two off to my brother so I can experiment with a complete rockwool grow.

Second tray; the two larger are Critical Kush and they took off like a bad outta hell. I'm most excited to see what they're going to do as they're clearly outgrowing every plant here. The two above the Critical's are the Dr Krippling Incredible Bulks that dealt with some overwatering and nutrient burn (from being an idiot and nitrogen foliar spraying them with only a few leaves). They're starting to come around and break away from their disfigured leaves. Two on the right are Blue Kush, again kind of the same thing as the IB's. Then the bottom three are more 2 Vast 2 Fast.

In the cloner I took cuttings three days ago. Top 6 are Agent Orange and the bottom left is a Pineapple Chunk from the plants to the right.

Plants beside the cloner in the back left is the Pineapple Chunk and in front of that is a Afghani non-feminized seed (hopefully we'll have a little lady action, lol) In the middle is that White Nightmare that really wasn't enjoying the pH but is just starting to perk back around and show signs of new growth which I'm stoked about since it was my only successful plant from my first indoor grow. Then to the right we have the Agent Orange looking as beautiful as ever.

Some are about to get a transplant into #3s until they're ready to go into #7s the week before flower.

The designated flower room just received some TLC with cleaned equipment, fresh coat of Kilz on the floor and the ballasts mounted on the wall so they're not sitting on top of pots now. :laughtwo: Hopefully going to re-arrange the lights a little bit and possibly move the carbon filter closer to the windowed wall so I can mount the lights in a different pattern instead of so far apart for better cross lighting. I think I've decided on dedicating the majority of this grow to dialing in the environment. Throwing the idea around of running a CO2 generator to maximize yield so maybe I only have to run 4,000 or 5,000 watts with a lower plant count instead of 6-8 lights. Not having used the mini split yet I just really think 24,000 BTUs of AC will have a hard time maintaining the right temps with a setup over 6,000 watts of light AND a CO2 generator in an enclosed room.

Last plant from my first grow was cut down and in the drying room. Just waiting on that to dry for the next 7-14 days and then I can decide what I want to do with it so we can utilize the vegging room for it's main purpose.

Hopefully for anyone reading this I didn't bore them. Been so out of the look with the forums the past 10 days. Everyone have a great night and week. Until next time.

Back
Top Bottom