Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hey! You got your signature to work!

So what do you do to be organic? Do you do the whole living soil thing?

hey fish first i want to say thanks for your help bud,so teddy actually fixed it he said i did everything rite it was just some kind of glitch or something,so i do all organic los the live stuff,no ferts used just teas and if needed some organic amendments,i use r/o water so i add a tsp. cal mag and a small pinch of rock dust to each gal.water,i will do couple foliars with cal carb like the middle of veg and rite after i flip,when there little babies i will foliar with h2o and a little aloe and coconut water without preservatives thats about all i can think of rite now,ill have some pics of the little babies tomorrow there little lol,thanks for stopping by fishman!

:thumb:

How do you make your tea?

hey fish i will alternate with my tea one tea is two tbls.radiant green to a gal.water and bubble that 10-12 hrs.,then i will do a tbls. ewc and a tbls.compost with a tsp. molasses then bubble, when it gets into flowering i will add a tsp.p guano to the compost tea,i will also top dress with some epsom and a little p guano i like to sprinkle some mychos across the top and then put a layer of fresh soil over that and water well,you have a good one man!

since this is a new journal i should do an introduction of sorts to let you no what I'm doing more will come out as the grow progresses!

so i grow totally organic no chemical ferts of any kind no cha ching or any of that stuff if they need something i will give organics through a few different teas i will go into that when i make some!
my soil for this run and this is per 10gal. of soil 30% second run soil 20% black gold and 30%spagnum peat and 20%perlite,now 1/4 cup of each alfalfa meal,crab meal,kelp meal,dry molasses,sea bird guano,1/2 cup each calcium and gypsum,2cups rock dust azomite and another can't think of it rite now,don't freak out conrad so thats where I'm at rite now!

ok so this will be my first pics of plants the babies,a sour patch kiss(kimbo kushxsour kush),a gorilla cookies the strain is in its name,a tut and 6 ultra dogs thanks conrad,sorry for the blurple i originally had 5 f2 uds germinate and out of 5 f3s i germinated and it has some funny yellowing going on thats where I'm at rite now with this grow kinda slow rite now so i up potted the spk and gc and two uds to there final home the gc went into the fifteen and the others are in 7s i still have a small tut that is going to stay in here in a seven it needs a few more days to get there and the uds that are left will stay in here in 3s until i flip then they are going in my new 3x3 tent to veg until sex shows hopefully ill get two females for outside,thats another story ill cover when that develops in a couple mos.
DSC_0004179.JPG
DSC_0005181.JPG
DSC_0012176.JPG
DSC_0017142.JPG
DSC_0019127.JPG

Duck,,

Keepem Green
Duck!

Sweet journal sticky cant wait to see what comes of your soil man it looks interesting.. sounds like it woild really kick some ass. Do you let it 'cook' so some of the stuff starts to break down and is readily available to the plants? Or just mix it up and plant em in? Good stuff man! ....

Duck!

Sweet journal sticky cant wait to see what comes of your soil man it looks interesting.. sounds like it woild really kick some ass. Do you let it 'cook' so some of the stuff starts to break down and is readily available to the plants? Or just mix it up and plant em in? Good stuff man! ....

oh ya it cooks for a month or more this is a little different from my last soil which was all new and had a 3 mo. cure but was to hot had to tone it down a bit I'm hoping its not to hot this time i like to have plenty of nutrients in there so i basically just water most of the time,thanks for stopping by toast,woody is funny ha!

Subbed :passitleft:

i took a couple pics of this ud with its yellow coloring going on its the largest of the 4 i have going but its the only one with this coloring its a regular seed so will see what becomes or it!
DSC_0031100.jpg
DSC_003598.jpg

It's not a deficiency, it's a mutation... you know too much OG and Chemdawg in this strain sometimes comes through. But if it's not stunted it should grow out of it, so just keep monitoring it.

Maybe a touch of N. Thats where my seedlings are at. Gonna mix up a batch of light nutes for the next watering. Time to spark those genetics and warm them to a nice green hue!
hey age whats up man just trying to work some magic lol,actually i have plenty of nutrients in my soil its some kind of mutation or something all the others are nice and green,I'm heading out of town for a couple days going to the coast and when i get back ill take some pics of the little ones lol,have good weekend man!

Back
Top Bottom