OK, Here are some photo's
IMG_024941.jpg
IMG_025152.jpg
IMG_025547.jpg
IMG_026845.jpg
IMG_026151.jpg
IMG_026252.jpg
:Namaste:

Ditto, I agree, big beautiful buds bud,, nice to wander into your space,, :goodjob:

Q please,, do you grow in soil, and, those bean Thingies? If so,, which you like better please?:Namaste:

Super great job for the harvest,, reps worthy every dern time:bravo:

Chat soon chenzi, cheers:Namaste:

Ditto, I agree, big beautiful buds bud,, nice to wander into your space,, :goodjob:

Q please,, do you grow in soil, and, those bean Thingies? If so,, which you like better please?:Namaste:

Super great job for the harvest,, reps worthy every dern time:bravo:
Nivek,
This run was mostly in the Canna Terra pro.I have several experiments going on this run.
In one room I had 4 trainwrecks, 2 in plastic pots, and 2 in geo pots. On one side I fed with just the canna nutes, the other was getting the canna nutes, plus Bio diesel. They all got pk 13/14, cannazym,rhizotonic, great white and an occasional maxi crop.

Chat soon chenzi, cheers:Namaste:

As for the "bean thingys", expanded clay, or hydroton for many.I have used this medium extensively for years, in dwc and regular top feed.
This time I wanted to try find a way to get dwc results ,without using my chiller. I have had zero issues with this method, photo's to come will clearly show what my preferred method is.:grinjoint:

Wow those girls are beautiful! :bravo:

That side by side shot of them really brings out the best of them. I'll probably just have a few licks of the one of the right then run like hell. :)

:high-five:

That side by side shot of them really brings out the best of them. I'll probably just have a few licks of the one of the right then run like hell. :)

Take a chance, Columbus did!!

Go on Pidge.... Lick one and see what happens...?
"Who's that random guy on the floor".......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That one should be done by the weekend, gonna start the flush tomorrow.
I cant wait to see the difference in yield, it certainly looks better.:)

Good morning fellow 420'ers,
Today is day 65 from the flip and I'm "EXCITED" !!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
Except, for how damn long it takes to download photo's. Please can somebody fix this ? It never used to take so long and I dont understand why it takes 5 minutes to upload 2 photo's. Well enuf of my rant, now I'll give you a teaser of why I'm sooooooo excited
IMG_027946.jpg
IMG_028144.jpg
This morning I went for a peakaboo and she was leaning on the side of the tent, too heavy, and unable to stand up without assistance. Compared with my canna girls, well......., there is no comparison.Trichomes are still not totally cloudy so I'm gonna wait and flush her properly. More photo's when I can.:Namaste:

wow, what a stump,, cool pic too,, sharp in a near unnatural way,, groovy indeed,, great plant all right,, i can understand your excitement,, me excited too now,:high-five:, cheers chenzi,:Namaste:

IMG_029744.jpg
IMG_029640.jpg
IMG_028144.jpg

Gday Pidge, These were the only photos I had. I Didn't take any dried photos or harvest shot's.
The trouble with my wife being sick, means much more work looking after my son and her. My neighbours are being watched by police so there's too much heat right now, so all Ive got is one very healthy mum. I will post a pic soon.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom