COorganics - RockyMtnHigh - Perpetual - TLO stylie

So letting the rest of the plant finish didn't really work for me. The container must've just dried out because it's hot up there. I don't know I went to water four days later and it was dead. Oh well, hash buds. Strangely, the bubblegum is fine up there.

I will be finishing the bubblegum and putting the brakes on the perpetual for rest of summer. Too hot in attic, I don't wanna add AC for my hobby here and make it so expensive that I would have to sell the stuff. It's not about that for me.

Anyway the CK is dry and in a big jar with a few Boveda's. it's smoking real nice, kushy taste, white ash, joints stay lit. Good stuff.

Ill be preparing for the fall/winter/spring seasons ahead of us and perpetually harvesting as much as I can then. Summer is a bummer for attic grows.

Definitely going to try the no till method on my next transplant. CK's rootball was ripped out and I will be keeping fairly moist and adding tea every now and again before transplant. By the next time I flower I should have some big hedges to go in there :)

Wow, this is some really top notch work. I read through the whole thing, never heard of TLO growing before, amazing! I hope I can replicate this kind of indoor grow soon, once I have the resources. You really work hard at this and what a great finished product just from the pics (I REALLY wish I could smell and taste for myself though)... really inspiring! keep it up!
Organic weed from Colorado, nothing like it.

You will be missed!

In the meantime, keep em' green! :high-five:

Wow, this is some really top notch work. I read through the whole thing, never heard of TLO growing before, amazing! I hope I can replicate this kind of indoor grow soon, once I have the resources. You really work hard at this and what a great finished product just from the pics (I REALLY wish I could smell and taste for myself though)... really inspiring! keep it up!
Organic weed from Colorado, nothing like it.

Thanks soilgirl, and welcome!
The method works well for me. A quick search for True Living Organics will turn you on to the book if your interested in learning way more than you could from my thread. I wouldn't be surprised if one of ours sponsors, maybe JJbones sells it.

Happy 4th!!

The method works well for me. A quick search for True Living Organics will turn you on to the book if your interested in learning way more than you could from my thread. I wouldn't be surprised if one of ours sponsors, maybe JJbones sells it.

Happy 4th!!

Way ahead of you ;) already found a copy. For the winter I'll likely be trying a TLO style indoors with LED's, first gotta get lighthouse hydro to fix my panel though.

Happy 4th!!
Oh how rude of me, I forgot to say happy 4th back! Well its the 5th but its never too late for good manners haha, sorry!

Welcome SoilGirl. I'm just finishing a LED TLO grow. There is a 37 min. YouTube video of the Rev at Emerald Cup if you're interested.

Oh ok brightlight, definitely sounds interesting :) but what is the Rev? -excuse my ignorance lol. did you also do a journal? I still have lots of journals to go through, I literally spent hours doing it yesterday, made it through like 3 or 4.

Hey there 420 folks. I'm basically now at the point where I have to shut down the attic grow for the summer. I logged 108 temps during lights out yesterday. The one plant I have up there isn't performing well in the heat. Oh well ill just grow in the spring winter fall months. I think ill cut the losses on the power bill, cull the poorly flowering plant, and wait till at least sept maybe even oct to start flowering again. Not worth it to purchase/run AC for me. I'm sure I can grow a full 12 months of bud in 8 months of the year indoors. This journal's been fun and ill be looking forward to my next, which will feature a landrace sativa, jack Herer, the staple bubblegum and maybe something else too. I've got a bit of herb to last for a while for myself, so all good here.

aw... I'm sad to hear that :( Will definitely be watching for your next journal though!

Thanks PeeJay, I'm not really bummed at all actually. Gives me a chance to veg some nice plants before flowering.
I'm still around my thread on soil building and checking around everyone else's journals. Just don't have to lug water into the attic for a little while. A vacation of sorts, lol.

Back
Top Bottom