COorganics - RockyMtnHigh - Perpetual - TLO stylie

Just hit everything in flower room with a compost tea. Was debating on not tea-ing the BG that's close to finishing but I decided that I should. The plant is still pretty green and I think the beneficials from the tea will assist in running the container out of nutrients and help her fade before chop. One more watering then she will come down.
As long as we don't let ourselves think of a tea application as a "feeding" which it isn't, then this approach makes plenty 'o sense.

Also I popped a couple of Jack Herer reg freebies. I've smoked jack before and it's damn fine smoke. Looking forward to that in future.

I threw a pretty beast sized BG in a 10 gal into flower this morn. No pics. Needed to log here so I can keep track of dates. 63 days from today.

Keep it green, amigos

I love how you use amigos. You really are practicing what you preach when you say your running tlo.

Have you ever looked into getting any KOS gear.

Lol, I was wondering if anyone picked up on that!

Thanks for swinging by shotta, my bro.

I would like to try some of his gear. I haven't done any solid work in months and I don't have the loot to be spendin' atm.

I actually don't know anyone who has ran any KOS gear yet... Strangely enuf.

What I really want is TGA ace of spades, next order, whenever that is idk.

Have fun with your upcoming camping trips, nothing better than some quality R&R, fresh air, fam time, and for u probably surfin'

Peace ;)

Chopped a bubblegum this morn. This one has mostly all cloudy trichs, I only saw a very small amount of amber.
Probably my lasts ones all go a week longer. I'm just experimenting with the bubblegum buzz.
This is my last one ill ever do in a 10qt. All 10 gal in the flower room for me now. So much less needy.
Anyway here's some pics. Ill prob get 1.5 ounce of nice smoke off her. That will keep the party goin for a bit.
;)

image11055.jpg
image11056.jpg
image11057.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of a couple of bubblegum nugs.
Smells great, like pink bubblegum/sour dank. I am in love with this strain.

image11270.jpg
image11272.jpg

Getting ready for cure jar tomorrow probably.

I'd like to pass a virtual bong here around the forum with everyone.

Flower room update:

Big Bubblegum is looking pretty large and in charge as she begins to flower.
image11292.jpg
image11293.jpg

Critical kush should be starting to finish up (clear trichs and 2 wks out at max)
image11294.jpg
image11295.jpg

Buds on CK are getting rock hard, and that top will be my biggest to date.
The smell is totally OG Kush, and I LOVE the smell/taste of that

I wanna rework my flower room a bit so I am planning on finishing that bubblegum and then shutting down the flower room for about a week. This also means ill have a chance to "catch up" and get a few big plants ready to go into flower once I'm ready again.

Lol, so of course I'm a stoner... Duh. Well this morning I realized how people were able to take regular photos of their plants in the flower room. I previously thought I would have to carry the plants out, shoot a pic, then carry them back in. Royal pain if u ask me, and I could break them or something. So my lights go off at 10 am and at 10:01am I snapped some pics.

That was easy.

Now you can see the critical kush in a better lighting.
It's a beast! :)
image11344.jpg
image11345.jpg
image11346.jpg

Still has some finishing to do. Trichs were mostly clear/cloudy this morn.

I have never had to put support stakes on a plant but I should maybe really do that. She is top heavy for sure.
To put in in the right perspective, the plant is in a 10gal, and the fan leaves are really huge on her.

Phat and phrosty - the way a really well grown Critical should be...

Thanks PeeJay I appreciate that man! I'm very happy with it. I could only imagine what it would look like had I been able to have a perfect environment for it. Note to self: growing in a basement or crawl space would be so much better than attic. I do have the stealth thing going I guess though

"Optimal" conditions are elusive and expensive to achieve. You get results that are on-par or better than most dispensary weed, and much of that is grown by folks who have made vast investments in "optimal" conditions. I maintain that doing the best you can with what you got is one of the things that makes growing your own a fun and rewarding hobby. It is hard to buy fun and rewarding at the dispensary!

Nice journal CO. Those are some frosty nugs and tasty Im sure. Ill be following along and Im thinkin I might start doing some similar things in the future with the 300 or so gallons of soil I currently have. The Super Soil I make is great but its expensive to make and its a huge batch so I need to reuse it and get my moneys worth out of it before making another batch.

"Optimal" conditions are elusive and expensive to achieve. You get results that are on-par or better than most dispensary weed, and much of that is grown by folks who have made vast investments in "optimal" conditions. I maintain that doing the best you can with what you got is one of the things that makes growing your own a fun and rewarding hobby. It is hard to buy fun and rewarding at the dispensary!

Climate control has been my biggest issue since I started growing. Spring and Fall gave me my best results when I lived in Illinois because the temps in my basement were optimal. I dont have a basement here and I cant vent my room out a window because its the front of the house so Im pretty much always hotter than I should be in the flower room. The Blue Dream I grew indoors last year was the best Ive ever smoked. I had 90 to 100 degree temps, the plants were too tall and lanky and I had mites but it is still the best tasting smoke Ive ever had and is really potent too.

You most definitely can grow great smoke in less than optimal conditions and growing your own is alot more rewarding than paying ridiculous prices for someone elses product.

Knowing this makes me wonder how much better I could do if I did have control of my climate. I will find out in the next couple years once we find the right place to buy and I build a sealed room. I was gonna do it here but we want to move one more time so Im waiting and when the time comes I will share with those who decide to follow along.

Nice journal CO. Those are some frosty nugs and tasty Im sure. Ill be following along and Im thinkin I might start doing some similar things in the future with the 300 or so gallons of soil I currently have. The Super Soil I make is great but its expensive to make and its a huge batch so I need to reuse it and get my moneys worth out of it before making another batch.

Really nice to have you along, welcome!
I wanna try my hand at an outdoor garden like yours someday.

Climate control has been my biggest issue since I started growing. Spring and Fall gave me my best results when I lived in Illinois because the temps in my basement were optimal. I dont have a basement here and I cant vent my room out a window because its the front of the house so Im pretty much always hotter than I should be in the flower room. The Blue Dream I grew indoors last year was the best Ive ever smoked. I had 90 to 100 degree temps, the plants were too tall and lanky and I had mites but it is still the best tasting smoke Ive ever had and is really potent too.

You most definitely can grow great smoke in less than optimal conditions and growing your own is alot more rewarding than paying ridiculous prices for someone elses product.

Knowing this makes me wonder how much better I could do if I did have control of my climate. I will find out in the next couple years once we find the right place to buy and I build a sealed room. I was gonna do it here but we want to move one more time so Im waiting and when the time comes I will share with those who decide to follow along.

I think most of us who grow indoors are probably going to do it forever. A climate controlled room is in my future for sure. Just not sure when.

Back
Top Bottom