Still not ready to harvest

Delys

It’s an auto flowering first buds seen on April 3 rd it’s my first time sorry for posting again

FD0A5939-DD55-4D88-A169-AA6F300DF702.jpeg

4F817D9D-1CDB-4F4C-8FDA-FE585C70358E.jpeg

AEECE21C-A519-48DD-9E8E-77F9E9B538D8.jpeg

C783F9B8-AA63-442B-AEFA-0401F8FE8D40.jpeg

From the microscope this morning

0987950E-25B3-469F-8EA6-1C4D7640F35E.jpeg

9CF702C6-E217-4160-9A37-6605BFBBDE73.jpeg
If I'm seeing the correct color of the tric's, they are clear and partly cloudy, you are close but not quite there. Keep her safe and some farmers quit feeding their plant at this stage. It will be a few days yet.

Delys, it depends on what your picking for and your own chemistry set inside your brain as to what will work for you. Personally I pick at 5% brown trichs as that works for me. Too many more brown I don't get off the couch or experience paranoia. I haven't worked with autos so I don't know how long the CBD/THC cycle takes. Either way don't be sorry for posting, and great looking plant!

Delys, it depends on what your picking for and your own chemistry set inside your brain as to what will work for you. Personally I pick at 5% brown trichs as that works for me. Too many more brown I don't get off the couch or experience paranoia. I haven't worked with autos so I don't know how long the CBD/THC cycle takes. Either way don't be sorry for posting, and great looking plant!
It’s for my son who has Lyme I don’t want him to have paranoïa
And he is already so sick i have to be careful ! Do you think I could harvest now ?

It’s not that easy for son unfortunately
We have seen too many dr and spent too much money
But we think we found the right treatment
Thank you
Yes looking for a happy but pain reliever
So in the middle bur definitely not too “couchy “

It’s for my son who has Lyme I don’t want him to have paranoïa
And he is already so sick i have to be careful ! Do you think I could harvest now ?
Personally I would harvest a little Bud and dry it and have him try it. It's what I did with my friend with PTSD and Lupus. What made me a little paranoid worked really well for his PTSD.
If you do a little each time you can target the right trich mix for him.
Coming from an organic outdoor grow my ripening times are different and rely a lot in the weather and moon cycles. At the moment mine (mid winter) are 50%clear 50%cloudy and could take another another to mature, but with light cycles about to lengthen I have to juggle new grow and maturing. So I will probably pick early as this was a very late season planting.

On another note, what delivery method are you looking at? It looks like most of the info around for Lymes is CBD oil.
From what I personally find in regards to picking for pain and anti inflammatory properties, a <5% brown trich is CBD rich and light THC.
As CBD goes up THC goes down and vis versa. There will be a cycle specific to your strain or plant, pretty sure it is linked to moon cycle, but that's another discussion.
Hope he finds some relief soon.

I don’t think he knows what’s good for him
He knows what he doesn’t like
Or what doesn’t work
Without understanding why

Personally I would harvest a little Bud and dry it and have him try it. It's what I did with my friend with PTSD and Lupus. What made me a little paranoid worked really well for his PTSD.
If you do a little each time you can target the right trich mix for him.
Coming from an organic outdoor grow my ripening times are different and rely a lot in the weather and moon cycles. At the moment mine (mid winter) are 50%clear 50%cloudy and could take another another to mature, but with light cycles about to lengthen I have to juggle new grow and maturing. So I will probably pick early as this was a very late season planting.
I harvested a bud but need to cure it right ?

Back
Top Bottom