StonedGypsy's 3D Printed Low Budget DIY Clone Tent

Update: Sorry about the lack of posting, busy printing alot of parts these days & holiday frenzy. So here they are, all the girls and wee ones in the big tent now. I will be popping some beans soon as holidays are done I think. TC and Happy Holidaze ;)

DSC0097910.JPG

DSC0097814.JPG

DSC0098011.JPG

Slight bit of holidaze magik for you...About 3 weeks ago my 2 Blue Cheez girls were about 6-8" height difference, I made a 8" ring out of some Monster pure copper audio wire and wrapped it around the stem, then twisted the exposed ends and buried the pigtail. The plant with the ring is now slightly taller than the one without, same nutes and feedings!. If you are interested I got the idea from a book called "The secret life of plants". Pure magik ;)
TC & cya soon Happy Holidaze!

Just a quick update, The Cheez is in bloom now and the reveggies have all been moved to their new tent that Santa brought me. All are doing great. I made a drone on my 3D printer, seems I now have to learn to fly a second way ;) TC & cya soon!

new_tent5.jpg

reveg_smalltent.jpg

reveg_smalltent2.jpg

blurry_cheez.jpg

Hi, long time no post. Hope all is well. Here are some pics. Maybe 2 weeks to cut the 2 biggest BC, the rest are reveg from the last grow. Those may be ready in a month or so. The little babies are Bumble's NL & Skunk mix, TTYS & stay safe.

bloomroom11.jpg

bc_cola2.jpg

bc_cola1.jpg

bc_clone_babies2.jpg

bc_clone_babies.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom