Stop lurking, Start posting

I lurked around for about a week before joining and contributing. It is true, some of us are just afraid to post due to Big Brother today. I just don't think big brother has the time or money to follow me around on the internet reading posts about that 1/4 of bud I might have. So I joined up! :grinjoint:
I'd love to start growing my own stash - I'm an avid gardener but again, the fear of getting caught keeps me at bay. For now at least......

So I guess this is a thread where I can just start posting? Away we go ... !

Just tried this strain called Cashmere for the first time. "Flabbergasted" is the only word to describe it. Now in my Top Five if not #1. Laughs in the face of 38 years of heavy tolerance and never fails to hit every note, body and mind. Tastes like bubble gum and candy and unicorn breath and rainbows. Never EVER thought I would say this but almost TOO strong. I always overdo it. Luckily with cannabis I usually just wind up going to bed a little earlier.

I know the feeling I have asked a question in the Drug test section and i looked at it the other day and it had over 200 views but no one posted. It might have pissed me off just a tad :)

It might take 7,000 people to view it until someone who has the answer sees it. Meanwhile, we have a very powerful search engine that can help you find what you are looking for, if you don't have the time or patience to wait for a reply. :goodluck:
Advanced Search - 420 Magazine ®

I know the feeling I have asked a question in the Drug test section and i looked at it the other day and it had over 200 views but no one posted. It might have pissed me off just a tad :)

So what's up I'm new to this sight but definently not new to smoking... just got a strain of apple bottom kuxh
I've never had it before but it seems amamzing... its a bright mixture of green and blue and it smells extremely
Sweet and danky has any one ever tried this strain... would like to know I'm I'm gettin into lol

u just missed out i just harvested i have a few pictures, i can honestly say though, i could not have done it with out this site, i have been reading and reading on here since day one when i joined , i could not have done it without u guys at 420times, and paralysed420 and mantuska valley,and a few others ohh what was that girls name somthing kitty luver i think ;) anyway now im rambling on im really high
thank you all for all the help over the years mabyone time ill make a journal :p

Back
Top Bottom