Thanks to all! Who have supported me!

I started this thread because i wanna thank 420 Magazine for having these forums and for being great people very understandable and patient. Also Wanna thank everybody who voted for me for Member of The Month. I really appreciate it. I also wanna thank all the people who has checked my grow out from start to hopefully end. To all the people that post on my thread to the ones that have stopped by and silenty looked! I know the squiet learners are out there because i check the views on my thread and if the numbers go up i know people are looking so to all those people thank you for checking my stuff out! :thanks::bong:

Re: Thanks to all!! Who has supported me!!

Thank you skunk for all you contribute to the site. You were well deserving of winning the member of the month contest. This is a great site that has great members who take their time to answer every kind of question conserning cannabis. I'm sure I speak for manny of us when I say I'm proud that you are part of this community.

Re: Thanks to all! Who has supported me!

rc51sport! thanks man.

flyinhi! thanks and that doesnt sound like a bad idea a repeat hmm???

PFlynn thank you for the kind words. I am also very proud to be a member here and looking forward to staying here for as long as i can!

MinniBratt! thanks for the rep!

Thank you 420 (founder) for starting the site! very proud of being a member here.

Back
Top Bottom