Store weed in jar info

Dianabol

So do I pack it right in the jar or just put it normally and if I don't have enough weed to fill the jar what can I fill it with so there is no air need help thx guys

Fill the jar halfway with weed the other half with a chlorophyll to evaporate off so we need burp the jar you can get it out easily the more you shove into the jar the longer it's going to take to cure

Fill the jar halfway with weed the other half with a chlorophyll to evaporate off so we need burp the jar you can get it out easily the more you shove into the jar the longer it's going to take to cure

Also if you pack it too tight and it is too "wet" still you run the risk of it molding, when curing you need the air space (3/4 full or so with the cannabis), after it is done curing then yes oxygen slowly degrades the high as does light.

So do I pack it right in the jar or just put it normally and if I don't have enough weed to fill the jar what can I fill it with so there is no air need help thx guys

Have you read the many and various "How to Cure Your Weed" resources here and around the web?

Back
Top Bottom