Strain recommendations? Show off grow journals?

Pure chocolope from suzyseeds. Fast growing and easy to train. Quite a light feeder.

DSC_5858.JPG

where did you get her from?

I got some clones from a friend. Waited a long time to find anything too.
Took some photos today of the girls. I'll be flushing them soon and probably
pulling them at the end of next week.

IMG_28949.JPG

I would like to have a go at another strain, but theyre hard to come by where i am.
Not complaining though, the northern lights is a great breed imo.

I got some clones from a friend. Waited a long time to find anything too.
Took some photos today of the girls. I'll be flushing them soon and probably
pulling them at the end of next week.

IMG_28949.JPG

I would like to have a go at another strain, but theyre hard to come by where i am.
Not complaining though, the northern lights is a great breed imo.

If you want another go with her then go for it... leave a little popcorn nugs on the the bottom after harvest. Give it a couple days of dark. Then back to 18/6. New veg will grow out of the popcorn bud left behind.

I thought of doing that, and if i couldn't get anymore cuttings that's what i'd have to do.
Luckily my friend should be able to help me out with a couple more clones after i
harvest these babies.

Ive always been interested in how long it takes for the plant to reveg and what the growth
is like afterwards. I would imagine it would take a couple of weeks for the plant to flip back
and start sprouting growth again.

If i was to do this i would pull them out of the pots, trim the roots back and re-pot them.
I dont really have the time to wait for them though, so for now the clones are the easier bet.

Top performer for me as well C!!...heavyweight dream from strain hunters is another great performer...both those and lots more available thru Herbie's...smaller plants in my low tech set up...but very nice yields...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom