Strange goings on with how the stem is growing

DeltaTango

420 Member
Whats going on with this plant its first leaves from seed one was damaged so maybe stress? Will it flower ok? Any opinions any one please ?

3D38797F-994D-4248-AF7F-04811B7D4BA6.jpeg

CC0FF8FD-8AEA-492B-9C90-B9140B580C14.jpeg

510A16F6-9E4E-44C3-A278-CD3DFB39A18B.jpeg

DB97FD18-0E22-45FF-99B4-0EC7F46C6F12.jpeg

499EA945-CFC5-4C56-9D98-0D7F653FD5D9.jpeg

29A0A8A3-3E82-4266-914E-0B1FBFE3E5A7.jpeg

Clearly that plant has a cellular defect in it's rna which is making the plant a mutant. @Oldhippie59 Your plant looks like it has a Viroid infection which can also cause rna errors causing cell development to look very strange.
Thanks for the info Beantownfan420 Her 3 siblings from the same seed co are doing great. I decided to let her live a full life and then use her for butter✌️

I've never heard of either.

That 1st plant is overwatered. You can tell by the puffiness in the leaves. It's also sort of a mutant; but no big deal as it will grow out of it.

That 2nd pic looks like pests to me.
Yes i had problems with over wathering the pete pellets i used were cheap shit and seemed to hold the water for ages thaught i was past that now ill cut her water out for a couple days let her dry out and see what from there

pretty cool lesson , nice one BTF :thumb:

i wonder what i tapped into making buds on buds from a recipe i made lol
Its also happening with my new girls soon as i fed them this mad gear :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: its adding weight what ever it is so i don't care how they look :laugh::laugh:, different strains different set up , give them my special mix and bang buds appearing from buds :hmmmm:
P1100780.JPG
P1100706.JPG
P1100707.JPG
P1100704.JPG
P1100694.JPG
P1110056.JPG

P1110084.JPG

Whats rna? Will it flower ok? Thats the big question its supposed to be femanized purple bud from sensi seeds
I was in a discussion on another group that talks about other stuff and we hit on the human genome earlier in the week. DNA and RNA came up in the discussion. Both are messengers sending instructions between the genetic coding and the nucleus of a cell. Animal and plant cells have both though they are a bit different in plants.

As to the plant in the original message and photos there is a good chance that it will grow out of its weirdness and flower as usual. Just have to have patience and see what happens.

Now it is time to look up "viroid" (which is not in the dictionary for the message board software;)).

Whats rna? Will it flower ok? Thats the big question its supposed to be femanized purple bud from sensi seeds
All the recent talk about the Covid-19 vaccines mentions RNA as being the active part of the vaccine. Instead of using dead virus cells they have been developing the vaccine so that it only has the one strand of the cells RNA. The human body immune system detects that strand and builds up defenses against it.

There have been several news segments during the evening local TV news explaining why the drug manufacturers went that route.

Back
Top Bottom