Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

That is a tree. I usually use a net of some kind. I built two round ones that I thought I would be able turn in the tent.
I'm not sure how they are going to work but I put them in today..
I started a Journal and I think I tagged you in. I'm new here and a little shaky.

I've got my DNA whitewalker kush in flower. It's a sloooow grower. I've got it in a tent set up that's not ideal but I remember us talking about DNA. I'll post up some pics as it starts to flower

I've got my DNA whitewalker kush in flower. It's a sloooow grower. I've got it in a tent set up that's not ideal but I remember us talking about DNA. I'll post up some pics as it starts to flower
I hope you do well. I dig DNA strains, but I've had some issues. Let's hope yours have what you're looking for. I'd like to try Tangie some day, honestly theres a handful of strains I'd like to try from them. I'm still working with their Strawberry Banana clones. I'm looking for a strong strawberry phenomenon. I've grown 9 plants without this pheno... fingers crossed.

Good luck finding the one your looking for. I've got a pack of strawberry cough x JTR from subcool. I'll run at some point. I've never had any strawberry terps

Good luck finding the one your looking for. I've got a pack of strawberry cough x JTR from subcool. I'll run at some point. I've never had any strawberry terps
I have a vape pen that is supposed to be Strawberry Banana and tastes amazing. But who knows if its JUST Strawberry Banana. Hey man, I really wanted to thank you for hanging out through this season. I never get the big crowds anymore.

No problem brother I enjoy the conversation :) It's cool to talk to like minded people. Plus I'm a big fan of DNA. Did you see Crockett family farms got bought by DNA. They were already partner's somewhat. Neil from cff is running u.s. operations I think

No problem brother I enjoy the conversation :) It's cool to talk to like minded people. Plus I'm a big fan of DNA. Did you see Crockett family farms got bought by DNA. They were already partner's somewhat. Neil from cff is running u.s. operations I think
I wasnt sure what happened there. If I'm not mistaken Tangie was actually from Crockett. Isnt GYO part of DNA also? It's a splinter from a larger operation, I cant remember which

I wasnt sure what happened there. If I'm not mistaken Tangie was actually from Crockett. Isnt GYO part of DNA also? It's a splinter from a larger operation, I cant remember which
Not sure about gyo. I do believe tangie is from Crockett tho. I saw that due to DNA plant genetic testing that Cali-O, tangie, orange velvet and orange skunk are all same strain with different names. Read it on IG from few breeders

Not sure about gyo. I do believe tangie is from Crockett tho. I saw that due to DNA plant genetic testing that Cali-O, tangie, orange velvet and orange skunk are all same strain with different names. Read it on IG from few breeders
I'd love to grow some Tangie. Mother fucking impossible to find though.

I need some big ass plants. That's all there is to it. I keep making life hard on myself... My monster cropped RDWC SOG grow was a perfect example. I needs to get back to my roots... pun intended

I'd love to grow tangie too. My 24k is a tangie cross. I've tried to grow tangie x candyland but got 3 males. Your right about it is never available at the seed banks

I'd love to grow tangie too. My 24k is a tangie cross. I've tried to grow tangie x candyland but got 3 males. Your right about it is never available at the seed banks
Were you the one I talked to about Jew Gold?

Tangie regs are available here. I don't have the spare cash right now or I'd get a pack
Screenshot_20191003-074517.png

Nice harvest dude!! Guess who's back!? Time for another run. Going back to SOG I see. Have you started another journal yet? Ill skim through this one when I get some free time. Just wanted to pop in say hellooooo brother! Hope things are well with you. :) :)

Nice harvest dude!! Guess who's back!? Time for another run. Going back to SOG I see. Have you started another journal yet? Ill skim through this one when I get some free time. Just wanted to pop in say hellooooo brother! Hope things are well with you. :) :)
FREAK! sup dude?
This whole season was awful. Glad its over. On to the next one which has proven itself difficult. It is what it is.
How are you?!

Back
Top Bottom