Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

I do lol every Friday. But mines not quite the same. You could probably let it set for a day, and then you'd have to clean the whole thing again.

I will say this though, even with running the tea in the res for one day a week it honestly seems to stay cleaner. I think some of the good stuff from it continues living in there and keeps stuff cleaned up a bit. The water looks clearer between fill ups and the slightly fishy/musty odor it gets is diminished. I stopped running it for a cycle to compare and I went right back to using it. I think the plants tasted better when I ran it too. I figure the micros colonize the root zone and help break down anything unneeded and contribute in their cool little micro ways.

Edit: it's botanicare pureblend tea. It's got a little humic acid in it too which is nice.

I do lol every Friday. But mines not quite the same. You could probably let it set for a day, and then you'd have to clean the whole thing again.

I will say this though, even with running the tea in the res for one day a week it honestly seems to stay cleaner. I think some of the good stuff from it continues living in there and keeps stuff cleaned up a bit. The water looks clearer between fill ups and the slightly fishy/musty odor it gets is diminished. I stopped running it for a cycle to compare and I went right back to using it. I think the plants tasted better when I ran it too. I figure the micros colonize the root zone and help break down anything unneeded and contribute in their cool little micro ways.

Edit: it's botanicare pureblend tea. It's got a little humic acid in it too which is nice.
That's the stuff I thought I'd try. I like their other stuff except for C17. I use Fulvic acid all the time it's basically the same stuff... it IS great though

Yup the humic/fulvic acids are really overlooked by most folks. I just picked up a new humic acid supplement, Fossil Fuel from europonics, crazy stuff, turns the water pitch black, it's crazy. Made from coal basically so not a surprise I guess but I certainly didn't expect it. I know the humics are darker than fulvics but the fulvex I had (which doesn't actually list fulvic acid on the label?) was yellow/light gold colored. So I certainly didn't expect it be blacker than the devil's asshole. It makes the rez look kinda cool though

They look top shelf, I’m like you I’ve gotten picky. I look for something along the lines of Chem 91 for daytime. It hits with a very intense head high immediately and a heavy indica for night time watching a movie and sleeping.

Me too. I like a nice up, but not stupid for daytime, hybrid for evening/social, and a heavy hitter for night.

Just keep searching until you find your all time favs.
I grew a clone from a friend. The strain was called Pink Candy. If I could find it again I'm not sure I would ever grow anything else

I found a Pink Candy, and a Pink Candy Kush.

The Pink Candy seemed to be a heavy hitter after a couple hours. Didn't look into the Kush.

Sounded pretty interesting though. I'm going to start Night Queen here in a week or two, and looking forward to that one. Been wanting to try it for a while now, and finally got hold of it (Dutch Passion.)

Have GDP that's about 10 days into flower. Love that one at night, or when you need to just say "fuck it all." :rofl:

The Pink Candy seemed to be a heavy hitter after a couple hours. Didn't look into the Kush.

Sounded pretty interesting though. I'm going to start Night Queen here in a week or two, and looking forward to that one. Been wanting to try it for a while now, and finally got hold of it (Dutch Passion.)

Have GDP that's about 10 days into flower. Love that one at night, or when you need to just say "fuck it all." :rofl:
Yeah it has some things written about it, but even that info is a little shakey. My boy that had it called the dude making clones but his number was disconnected. Sounds a little funky, but they met on Craigslist.

I like Dutch Passion. I havent grown a lot of their stuff, but I did grow Lemon Zkittles with some success. Here's a few from Zkittles

I've also wanted to grow their Think Different. It's an auto, but it sounds interesting

I looked at the Think Diff. I did add it to a list of possibilities for another time. I was definitely intrigued.

I looked at the Think Diff. I did add it to a list of possibilities for another time. I was definitely intrigued.
It's a interesting strain... it came from Think Different, and Think Fast. All have their merits

It's a interesting strain... it came from Think Different, and Think Fast. All have their merits
Sorry. Think Big is the one I want. It came from Think Different.

Back
Top Bottom